Older maps seem fuzzy since update?
Anyone else having Older maps look fuzzy since latest update ?
Anyone else having Older maps look fuzzy since latest update ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven’t noticed that, but what I have noticed is the refresh rate for auras when they’re ~40 or more meters away takes a dip. The auras seems to lose a lot of quality and look choppy. Maybe these problems have to do with render distance changes with the updated engine. Idk, I’m not a developer.
The Swamps do seem funkier than usual.
Yeah things look off. Like the maps feel grainier and hazy almost. I don’t like it.
Oldest maps like Swamp were made in Unreal engine 3 maybe upgrade to 5 made the maps degrade?
I think that's just the swamp's natural look. I couldn't tell the difference at least.
This may sound weird but the upgrade to UE5 reset all of my settings, including colourblind + graphical options. Maybe something's reverted and it's causing the graphics to break, idk