5 years of playing this game…
from April of 2019 to now it’s weird to think how much the games changed
from April of 2019 to now it’s weird to think how much the games changed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same boat. I really miss that time when the game was Chaotic due to the unbalance state but it was more fun I guess.
Remember when we could 99 hooks? What a time.
Yes, it used to be alot more fun.
I started right around All-Kill's midchapter. I think that little window from All Kill to Hour of the Witch was good times for me.
I miss being new to the game tbh
Over six years for me.
March of 2018
Yes, 2018 here and I miss OG Dbd daily. I would 100% play a "classic" version if they brought out that mode, even if it was just temporary like for anniversary. Even the sketch like hatch standoff and no EGC. I would take the good and the bad.