Let's talk about this video explanation. It's very interesting and quite good

hey,

i find this Video Statement is very good and if you want, lets talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35IKRmX68zU&t=1s

What do you think?

Comments

  • honestly don’t care about anything fog whisperer related

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Who is this?

    this is a very nice person

  • Fog whisperer? Don't care.

    A 30 minute video of a guy saying he's leaving? No thanks.

  • I'm not familiar with this content creator but I did watch it earlier after seeing someone else talking about it. What do you find interesting and very good about it? That might help start the discussion you want to have

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I'm not familiar with this content creator but I did watch it earlier after seeing someone else talking about it. What do you find interesting and very good about it? That might help start the discussion you want to have

    The Game direction and the community stuff was very interesting for me