"Nah man, Flashlight saves, Background player, infinite Flashbangs are balanced bro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nGG_hibdZc

This is why I run Lightborn 90% of my matches even when there is no flashlight.

Comments

  • @Star99er said:

    my only gripe is when you pick up a survivor completely facing a wall and still somehow getting blinded when nothing but the wall is in your LoS. Other than that blinds are fine

    Yeah, I rarely get blinded (maybe like 1 in 20 attempts actually works) except at pallets, and half of the few that do work are with my face in a wall from some inexplicable angle that seems impossible. The other half are (well) coordinated teams who plan to go down in the open.

    But the overwhelming majority of the time being aware of your positioning and/or facing a wall with thwart just about any flashlight/flashbang save attempt, regardless of how fast they get there. Most attempts are just pathetic, really, and I'm glad they are wasting their time trying.

    That said, I'll occasionally throw on Lightborn if I see 3-4 flashlights in lobby, and more often if I see no items in lobby, because that usually is an item swapping flashlight bully squad.

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3714021#Comment_3714021

    Right, right. Your 4 perks to counter all 12 16 perks.

    If you had to do that…. They wouldn't have, "still have gen defense to counter your gen rush builds" or "be viable in a chase since windows now allows bum players to loop great."

    Thats way too many perks, chief lol. Anyway, your point is moot regardless.  It's so funny you expect my 4 perks

    I don't expect your perks to do anything. I don't care about your perks. Go perk less, go full blown meta. Your perks are yours to cherish. All those words you splatted on the forums kind of make you look like you just want to get people riled up.

    that should say enough to how ignorant the system is. I'm not convinced its the system, but rather killers who got caught in this situation and suddenly, an abrupt salt storm overcame them. Your example also just sounds like you're echoing something you heard somewhere.

    Not trying to attack you, but you also strike me as someone who wouldn't mind that either.
    But I'm not, for the record :)

    Part of the issue in these conversations is people like yourself can't not make it personal. I've not degraded, name called nor am I salty. I 4k wayyyyyy more games then I don't. The perks that make one mmr considerably balanced completely ruins the game in other mmr levels. I don't know what mmr I'm at but I do know I see the same 6 perks every game on every survivor so yes, to be viable I have to counter your perks. The attack here I suppose would be saying unless you're a potato still using urban evasion in a corner, you can't disagree with the situation. Facts don't have feelings homie, stop taking it personal.

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713664#Comment_3713664

    Yeah, but it's a waste of a perk slot. Something as basic and necessary shouldn't require a whole perk. Survivors got basekit BT, yet killers still can only dream about basekit Lightborn. So the previously mentioned solutions about slugging builds is much better in my opinion, not only you deny survivors 318 of their god-mode and bully perks which activate only after pick-up or unhook, but also make them extremely salty.

    Sadly, the forums have been very vocal about disagreeing with you. People do want band-aid perks to continue.

1 2 3 ›