Finally
I wasn't really that interested in going to 100 when the update first released but with the events I've been working my way up. Still took a while! Billy next!
I wasn't really that interested in going to 100 when the update first released but with the events I've been working my way up. Still took a while! Billy next!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats!
Thanks!
congrats, enjoy your unlimited Level 50 Bloodweb.
It really is the spreading. If you don't beline fully into it it takes ages. I had the blood moon event to help me and it got me 35 prestiges basically for the duration.
Congrats!
Congratulations, my friend!
thank you guys as well!
congratulations!
Congratulations! Well done
thanks you both!
Congratulations! ๐๐๐๐๐๐
Glad to be a part of it! Feng For life!
Good job!!!
nice skull-dredge main
Feng fit goes hard. Congrats and good luck on your next P100!