Mute bloodweb option
Very simple suggestion - Please provide an option to mute the bloodweb so we don't have to turn down game volume to spend blood points.
I don't need the sound of the bloodweb and I am sure I am not alone in that.
Thank you :)
Very simple suggestion - Please provide an option to mute the bloodweb so we don't have to turn down game volume to spend blood points.
I don't need the sound of the bloodweb and I am sure I am not alone in that.
Thank you :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually mute the game while I have a youtube video on another screen while leveling up. I agree the bloodweb is unnecessarily loud.
Genuinely thought I was alone with this. Agree 100%, the bloodweb sounds are unnecessarily ear-piercing.
agreed. Super loud for no reason, please turn down the volume of the blood web