Penalty for Dc'ing before the match loads
As Killer it's infuriating when you use an ultra rare offering or add-on and then a swf comes along and they all dc upon the loading screen.
You should be able to keep your offerings or add-on when that happens.
Especially since as killer you don't even pip when that happens you merely safety pip with almost no gain in BP.
Please if you can, look into this.
You should be able to keep your offerings or add-on when that happens.
Especially since as killer you don't even pip when that happens you merely safety pip with almost no gain in BP.
Please if you can, look into this.
Comments
It could be a crash, they're all on the same shared internet ie college dorm there's lots of reasons for it and are you for punishing all the killers that do the same?
Ok that makes much more sense then and yes that's been asked for both sides but how do you determine a crash versus actually rage quitting?
I've had killer do it usually they don't like an offering especially if it's a map offering and say a Doctor that put Gideons in and a survivor ut a different one in.
There should be a penalty for DCing. Completely ridiculous that we still dont have one
Well there's that but I've seen it where it stays high until someone teh killer obviously doesn't like leaves then it magically goes back to normal.
Was explained a loooong time ago on a dev stream, that the ping spikes are usually the killer checking the survivors profiles.
Please don´t ask which one. I´m done with searching dev streams for a one liner.
That doesn't change the fact that killers also will start downloading something to keep their ping high when they want to have someone leave.
I also already acknowledged that's what happens as well but let's not pretend that killers are angels here in any way shape or form. Once the dedicated servers come up there won't be anymore of that nonsense going on.
Never claimed they are. But i´m tired of survivors calling every killer a lag switcher, when they only had a lag spike.
I´ve been a survivor in those matches. No lag on my side. Survivors still acused the killer.
I've been on both sides of it so I can understand it but when it gets so easily dismissed on these very forums by killers mains non stop saying git gud it gets called out.
If people were actually told what's lag switching and what's not they actually feel better and learn something instead of feeling their getting trolled by killer mains.
They are being dismissed, because people call everything a lag switch:
Survivor missed the DS skill check? Lag switcher!
Killer seems to go faster than normal while carrying someone? Lag switcher!
Survivor was downed after jumping through the window? Lag switcher!
Nothing of this is a lag switcher.
But the next things are real lag switches that happend:
No progress bar progress for more than 10 seconds while holding m1.
Can´t see the killer, next second you are downed or already on the shoulder of the killer.
Being unable to unhook someone, no matter how long you hold m1.
Oh god, a sweaty killer that is checking profiles ..... DC
I bet you complain about lobbydodging though
Its a bunch of kids crying that there wifi connection they share with their whole family isnt stable.
Sister probably watching netflix, a brother downloading some porn, parents uploading sth for work.
*Insert heavy insults
noob killers needs to laggswitch
With the difference that you keep your items as survivor and each survivor gets twice the BP the killer gets for 4 DCs
Wanna know what happens when survivors last second switch?

Such perk variety.
How do you check ping if you are on the loading screen? :P
Sometimes it could just be the survivors’ connections. I am knowledgeable of mine being terrible but not by choice, due to living on a newly built estate where Fibre connections haven’t been integrated yet. So if I get into a game with a killer whose ping is bad I will know, especially when my ping is above 300. But otherwise it sticks to 80+. If I could move so easily I would and would instantly get a fibre connection as I know it is equally as annoying for killers and survivors to have a laggy player (especially when someone’s connection completely cuts off whilst healing you, you are stuck in place until the game recognises the disconnect.
High rank swf players have little to no variety. This loadout was especially scary, since it´s exactly what i fear the most against competent swf players.
He simply disconnects during the loading screen to screw his team, instead of dodging in the lobby, where he wouldn´t harm anyone.
I know. Why do you think I stay away from there? Even at mid ranks, the stale meta is ubiquitous, but at least it's not 99% of every loadout.
There should be no item/add on loss when DC happens during loadin screen. Can't tell you how many killer DC's have killed keys or purple items. There should also be no depip for loadin DC. It sucks when you're one pip away from rank 1, and then killers keep DCing.