So explain

Your playing survivor and you get the gens done exit gates are powered now your basically just going to sit at the exit gate for two minutes and teabag? Why first off you were hit and hooked so you can't really say hey I made it out without a scratch so screw you. Two its childish to me it is unless your staying there because a teammate is injured and you want some extra points go for it most times once I see okay their powered and no one is in chase with me I won't go near the gates I'll look in certain areas away from it kick a few pallets if any where left since I'm not giving extra points for 'boldness' because they want to stay just inches away from the exit. If it's to get under my skin doesn't really work "then why are making a post about it" because I can and I want to know why people do this unless the killer basically was just a jerk you know slugging and tunneling then they won't get a teabag from me because they played fair and worked hard so I don't waste their time I leave so I can get into the next match and so can they. So why do people still teabag at the gate I really don't see the point of it better yet I see as a your going to be screwed because there was a time killed a Jane as Deathslinger with NOED because she got way to greedy.

Comments

  • @MoNosEmpire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3721539#Comment_3721539

    Look at it from this perspective:

    End game survivors waiting at gates and crouch spamming.. you hate that right?

    Why? The core reason is because it happens every single game right? So that means it is because it is repetitive, when you first saw it you never took notice of it, until it happened over and over.. this is why emotes would be perfect, emotes that make you laugh would be even better. It would instantly take away the frustration and put you in a better mood.

    Trust me!

    I still don't see the point emotes in games where it's team vs team are usually used instead of teabagging. Yes I know some games have emotes but their not entirely used for toxic reason an old example for me is Overwatch but that's also because you were stuck in the emote you couldn't snap out of it. But still most emotes your just move an inch your out of it. So as I said emotes wouldn't help.

  • I usually stick around if I didn't like how the killer played.

    Or for emblem purposes if I'm trying to draw out a little more time in a shorter match.

    When I'm killer I just chase them out. I usually nod back at them because mostly I don't care, but even on the off chance they did ruffle my feathers, I don't want them to think that I'm in a corner crying lol.

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3721836#Comment_3721836

    I still don't see the point emotes in games where it's team vs team are usually used instead of teabagging. Yes I know some games have emotes but their not entirely used for toxic reason an old example for me is Overwatch but that's also because you were stuck in the emote you couldn't snap out of it. But still most emotes your just move an inch your out of it. So as I said emotes wouldn't help.

    The action isn't what annoys you, it's the repetition of the action, else you would've been annoyed the first ever time you experienced it on DBD.

  • Push them out, simple as that. If pressing a button getting under your skin, it's your problem.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Push them out, simple as that. If pressing a button getting under your skin, it's your problem.

    If a guy who won a round of darts with you at the bar spits in your drink afterwards, will you shrug and keep drinking? After all, if you are offended by that, it's your problem.

  • @MoNosEmpire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3722071#Comment_3722071

    The action isn't what annoys you, it's the repetition of the action, else you would've been annoyed the first ever time you experienced it on DBD.

    I disagree, I'm pretty sure for most people its the disrespect more than anything. Which adding new emotes would only make worse.

  • @SpitefulHateful said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3722521#Comment_3722521

    If a guy who won a round of darts with you at the bar spits in your drink afterwards, will you shrug and keep drinking? After all, if you are offended by that, it's your problem.

    Now I'm just thinking of this

    "Yeah I won spits in drink"

    "Well dang he just spat in my drink...oh well."

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3722507#Comment_3722507

    I disagree, I'm pretty sure for most people its the disrespect more than anything. Which adding new emotes would only make worse.

    So if it's emotes yeah it's more the disrespect like dude get over yourself. If it's repetition then that's voice lines but not like in DBD I'll use Overwatch again for this. Had a player that would play the same voice line over and over again and I mean over again not even a spilt second break. Reason why I'm happy we don't have in match voices players can use.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3722507#Comment_3722507

    I disagree, I'm pretty sure for most people its the disrespect more than anything. Which adding new emotes would only make worse.

    DBD has had 2 emotes in almost 8 years of it's existence.

    How can survivors communicate without it being disrespectful when killers connotate crouching and both emotes and waiting at the exit gate to being toxic? The answer is that they can't.

    There is no differentiation.

    This constant lingering about it being toxic is starting to sway heavily on the creation side of the game. DBD should be further down the line than it currently is.

    If a killer would rather watch the same old boring stuff at the end gate and connotate it to being toxic and deprive the game of a healthy update and continue to express how it's toxic and then shut down any suggested changes, then so be it.

    Me personally, I would do the following:

    • Remove BP gained at the exit gate so survivors and killers can't benefit once they enter through the gate (this makes it useless to stay)
    • Add new emotes
  • @Krazzik said:

    If there's other survivors still in the match then I can kinda get it that they're 'wasting the killer's time' so that the other survivors have time to open the other gate or heal up, but when all survivors are at the gates or have already escaped, there's no real reason besides to be toxic.

    "I wanted to give the killer some extra BP by letting them hit me" - Firstly the killer barely gets any BP from just hitting a survivor or even downing em, and that category is the easiest to max out anyhow. Also the vast majority of survivors run out when the killer gets anywhere close to them anyway.

    If they actually let killer get some bp that's fine for me one squad let me down them with bubba power and I got almost 4K bp from that. But those who left before you can hit them are really annoying.

  • Just typical Survivor Main behavior, being the scum of the earth they are.

    BMing even though their role is always gonna be fundamentally easier, and has very little skill attached to it.

1 2 ›