Techwear collection is out! :)

for David,Zarina,Jonah,Nea,Kate and Trickster

1E7992A7-9C20-4483-B11A-3FFF66EAB234.png 6C7BDD70-0C76-42EA-969A-7DE5C644FD4C.png

David main so it’s an instant buy for me and he looks amazing! Thank you for giving David beautiful cosmetics these days BHVR ❤️❤️

Comments

  • He looks like he's trying to join Rainbow Six.

  • I really like the David head. Idk.. caps and a beard have something going for them.

  • Insta bought Jonah and David outfits, though I think Vittorio's was better.

    They knew what they were doing with the David cap + shirt though.

  • clean fit! In David We Trust

  • IMG_9681.jpeg IMG_9682.jpeg

    Nea’s Techwear fit is great w the Blonde💁🏼‍♀️

    n I absolutely had to get Zarina’s so I could have purple hair cosmetic for her💜 Love it❣️
    also got Kate’s, but I didn’t really like Trickster’s Techwear design, just kinda meh imo, so I didn’t buy his even tho I do play him.

    David’s and Jonah’s are pretty fresh fits on them… even tho I don’t always play those two often, I may buy their Techwear anyway.

  • @WolfyWood said:

    Insta bought Jonah and David outfits, though I think Vittorio's was better.

    They knew what they were doing with the David cap + shirt though.

    yeah he looks like a stripper :D

  • These are all terrible. I might unironically buy Jonahs headpiece once it's available for shards though

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    These are all terrible. I might unironically buy Jonahs headpiece once it's available for shards though

    can’t satisfy everyone 🤷🏻

  • I got Zarina and Kate's, and contemplating Neas. They're quite nice.

  • Jonah's one is much better than his last tech outfit, just not a fan of the head piece, his other head pieces can fit nicely though. Solid outfit for him.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    These are all terrible. I might unironically buy Jonahs headpiece once it's available for shards though

    Nea's is fine, surprising to see her get a relatively normal haircut for once, but the others look ridiculous. Jonah looks like a turtle. Zarina looks like a go-go dancer. David, as someone else said, looks like a male stripper. Kate's is okay I guess. Trickster's is tacky as hell but everything he wears is tacky as hell so at least it's consistent.