Self Care and Legion Changes are not going Live
They said on today’s stream that neither change will make it past the PTB.
However, they have also stated that they may bring back the PTB’s Self Care in a future patch.
Talking about bringing it in as a general Perk, and comparing it to the multiple Exhaustion Perks, so there could be multiple Self Healing Perks in the future.
However, they have also stated that they may bring back the PTB’s Self Care in a future patch.
Talking about bringing it in as a general Perk, and comparing it to the multiple Exhaustion Perks, so there could be multiple Self Healing Perks in the future.
Comments
Most of the stream was talking about balance, bugs, and interactions within the game. And when they were wrapping up, they didn’t mention a new mode at all.
Continue making changes like they just did with Surveillance and Spies from the Shadows.
Noooooooooooooo, why community, legion just wanted a buff and you ripped it away, I dont give 2 shits about self care anyways, I just run pharmacy or a medkit
Well the buff was op, the SC was a bit much and SWF would simply change to a more varied perk loadout thus making it that much more difficult for killers.
It's good that those Legion changes aren't going through, however, now I think he's just going to stagnant in his current state for a long time. Welp, good thing I didn't waste shards on him.
This is partially accurate. Yes, the 2 changes at the very end of the PTB changes document are not occurring, but all of the other changes to The Legion are. So, the only change that will NOT be seen on The Legion, is the change to frenzy where survivors were previously in an injured state.
These changes are still coming.
To be honest, I like the idea of multiple self healing perks. But if so, then they hopefull are able to balance them out compared to the exhaustion onces.
Also they mentioned that they may start making multiple Self Healing Perks. So they wanted to see the community’s reaction to this one.
The power gauge change can be pretty useful. I was surprised that this wasn't a baseline function.
It's pretty dumb that they scrapped the Legion change because it was a nice way to make using your power against an injured Survivor somewhat more useful.
@MojoTheFabulous TBH, survivors are still 3 hit downs, 2 frnzy hits, 1 normal hit. Frenzy hit as many as you can, double hitting one, then down him with a final blow. You can get that 3rd hit long before the mend timer runs out.
I’m not holding my breath though.