I like pineapple on my pizza dont @ me
Filthy unwashed P L E B I A N S!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know who else likes pineapple on pizza? The Entity. Why do you think Dwight was taken?
sir, I like salt on my pizza, just ask the end game chat
NoW ThIs iS ePiC
But what is your opinion on Banana Pizza...
At PizzaWhat! we make the best damn pineapple pizza you ever had.
I'd like to introduce you to a new surgical procedure, it's called a "lobotomy". Buy one, and you won't even remember having it.
My food God disagrees with you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYX6R2fuwE
Can anyone "top" this?

I take your pizza and raise it 1 diabetes
I like pineapple in everything - pizza, kebab, meat.
Get more of these wack pictures pls
Y'all this is too much for my poor stomach!!
I like Survivor tears on my pizza
Damn had to delete this since someone beat me to the picture....
Yos
Pickles should be eaten alone as a dessert.