DS nerf when?
As a person who mostly likes playing Survivor, I really want DS to be nerfed.
I understand that it’s a perk that’s unfair to the killer and I saw that as I was playing Killer a bit more awhile back, I just never spoke on it.
I don’t know what they’re planning on doing with this perk and I don’t see how it could be possibly be “balanced” without one side taking a disadvantage or disliking how it is.
I’m looking forward to this nerf mostly because of my friends.
They are very closed minded and think that the perk is balanced when it’s really not. They see it as balanced because it’s a hit or miss, and that the skill check is very hard to hit when in reality, it isn’t unless you’re getting an unexpected 3 o’clock skill check or if the killer has unnerving presence.
I really want people to realize that you DONT need DS all the time and to give killers the equal amount of chances that survivors get in certain scenarios.
I used to run DS a long time ago and it got to the point where I ran it so much that I eventually thought that I “needed” it, but I really didn’t. So I can kinda understand why a majority of survivors, along with my friends think this way.
I swapped my DS for borrowed time/WGLF and I do not regret it at all.
Has there been any PTB for DS rework or what?
I understand that it’s a perk that’s unfair to the killer and I saw that as I was playing Killer a bit more awhile back, I just never spoke on it.
I don’t know what they’re planning on doing with this perk and I don’t see how it could be possibly be “balanced” without one side taking a disadvantage or disliking how it is.
I’m looking forward to this nerf mostly because of my friends.
They are very closed minded and think that the perk is balanced when it’s really not. They see it as balanced because it’s a hit or miss, and that the skill check is very hard to hit when in reality, it isn’t unless you’re getting an unexpected 3 o’clock skill check or if the killer has unnerving presence.
I really want people to realize that you DONT need DS all the time and to give killers the equal amount of chances that survivors get in certain scenarios.
I used to run DS a long time ago and it got to the point where I ran it so much that I eventually thought that I “needed” it, but I really didn’t. So I can kinda understand why a majority of survivors, along with my friends think this way.
I swapped my DS for borrowed time/WGLF and I do not regret it at all.
Has there been any PTB for DS rework or what?
Comments
DS is literally hit or miss, I guess they never miss huh?
>
The fact that you think your opinion is worth more than others just debunks your entire argument. We can do this all day long, buddy.
Still better than now though, where the DS just wastes an insane amount of time. Sometimes, if you do good enough as a killer, it won't ever get to the point of the exit gates being powered. And when only 2 or 3 survivors are alive, it's not that bad to get hit by DS.
At least my problem with DS is that it just wastes so much time for the killer, especially at the beginning. Of course, though, maybe there is a better way to nerf DS.
I'd honestly be happy if they just removed it until they found a way to nerf it properly.
4 DS could mean a complete loss for the killer.
It all depends on how good those survivors are.
For bad survivors it's just some extra time. For good survivors it's a extra life.
I made a reworked idea of this, https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40973/decisive-strike-perk-rework-towards-the-entire-perk-long#latest
Read again.
DS users that tell others to git gud are hilarious btw.
Btw. Running out of arguments?
Or do you feel personally attacked?
Just curious.