The mechanics of this event are atrocious

Whose idea was it that the only interactive part of the event is doing things inside a tiny circle, but then also making it so those circles are near, at most, one single generator?

Also, I really miss the days where events meant EVERYONE got points when an event gen went off.

Comments

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Whose idea was it that the only interactive part of the event is doing things inside a tiny circle, but then also making it so those circles are near, at most, one single generator?

    Also, I really miss the days where events meant EVERYONE got points when an event gen went off.

    I really miss the days where events meant EVERYONE got points when an event gen went off.

    I have complained about this every time there's an event. I am sick of getting sandbagged by teammates who want my 99% complete gen. Teammates are the worst, and I hate that BHVR designs events without taking that into consideration.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/408959/the-mechanics-of-this-event-are-atrocious

    I really miss the days where events meant EVERYONE got points when an event gen went off.

    I have complained about this every time there's an event. I am sick of getting sandbagged by teammates who want my 99% complete gen. Teammates are the worst, and I hate that BHVR designs events without taking that into consideration.

    I had a Feng who spent the whole first chase repeatedly coming back near the gen she could see I was nearly finished. I didn't even twig until later that it was specifically so I'd get chased and she could have the event points. Happily, she got hard tunneled.

    I firmly believe that event mechanics should not be designed to turn the players against each other with greed, they should be about fun and everyone having a more rewarding time than usual.

    Maybe next event can give the killer some sort of stacking chain bonus, where every time you don't hook the same survivor twice in a row, your gains go up.

  • It's been a nightmare trying to track blood an scratch marks I have noticed in this event

  • @TheTom20 said:

    It's been a nightmare trying to track blood an scratch marks I have noticed in this event

    Scratch marks aren't effected but I can see all the red being annoying to deal with

    As survivor I've just resorted to picking up all the blood zones i see since the killer buff is too strong compared to the survivor buff