Why do the devs want the game to be so easy for killers?

Playing survivor is terrible but when I play killer it's not fun getting 4k after 4k because there's no challenge. Why do the devs want this?

Comments

  • @HexHuntressThighs said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3689545#Comment_3689545

    I would highly suggest WoO its stupid how good it is. Literally got several 3-4 gen chases with it but not once could I do it without it lol.

    I use it already, I've put like 4800 of my 5000 hours into Killer lol

    It does not help if you're bad ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3689550#Comment_3689550

    I use it already, I've put like 4800 of my 5000 hours into Killer lol

    It does not help if you're bad ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Well I guess I must be a good survivor then lol cuz it literally feels like easy mode to me. Literally does all the thinking for you, its game sense the perk lol.

  • @sinkra said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681972#Comment_3681972

    There's no shortage of killers. On EU there's a survivor bonus 90% of the time. The question is why would they want to put 80% of their players at an unfair and unfun disadvantage to appease killer mains.

    Well, but that 10% is when most players play, during the evening.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I don't know but it's getting exhausting, there is little to much you can do now with killers slugging on purpose to draw the match out in solo queue, the maps are way too small now so pressure is easier than ever and 3 genning is easier than ever, the 3 gen fix doesnt do enough (it should have been focused on 3 genning not what they implemented).

    Skull Merchant still hasn't been dealt with, she is the most unfun thing to interact with.

    Most of the new killers are easy enough to play but very hard for survivors to survive against.

    Hooks are too easy to win the game by, camping them with scourge hooks and hyper mobility for free pressure. I really feel hook durations need extended still to compensate for the increased gen times.

    Wait maps are smaller? I never noticed they were. When did that happen?

1 2 3 4 โ€บ