Do people who work on this game read the forums?

I'm questioning this because why in the world would they ever want to make legion less fun to play against than it already is? There have been countless threads of people shitting on legion because he is so unfun to play against. Why would anyone ever want to play survivor when they know there is a chance they might go up against a killer that has no counters? Even as a "killer main" I don't think this is healthy for the game, I don't want to sit for an hour to find a match against 4 survivors after the mid-chapter patch.

Comments

  • Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

  • I would imagine they know its not a good idea to look at the forums but they just cant help themselves...

  • Run away if you hear their terror radius.

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    Trust me, I got very annoyed, when they run away from me. There is 100% chance that I will not catch them with Feral Frenzy.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

  • @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

  • Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    And very big % of survs players use it always like this is meta you know.
  • @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

  • Forgot to add i think yes devs read forum becose finaly on ptb we got change wher surv dont see in end game screen perks adfons and offerings killer if game not end yet.
  • @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Well you can choose whatever you want. I just wanted to notice that BK is a great counter for sloppy. Very underrated perk.

  • PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Write me about this. .When i play killer always take rancor vs ds and slopy buther against SC.
  • @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Well you can choose whatever you want. I just wanted to notice that BK is a great counter for sloppy. Very underrated perk.

    I thikn we are getting sidetracked... My point is that to counter one killer you need to essentially be running 2 perks which is not ideal for any game.

  • We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Well you can choose whatever you want. I just wanted to notice that BK is a great counter for sloppy. Very underrated perk.

    I thikn we are getting sidetracked... My point is that to counter one killer you need to essentially be running 2 perks which is not ideal for any game.

    I see. I don't like this too, but I hate healing simulator, so I'm ready to waste a two slots for this.

  • They do. This change was proposed shortly after the legions release and opinions have changed since then. This change is going through the PTB and may not go to the live build, that's the whole point of the PTB. If it ends up being terrible, oh well, scrap it and try something else.
  • @Peanits I do hope the community has changed your mind then and even if it did, Legion needs to change. Idk how but currently it isn't good.

  • This isn't Activision Blizzard; sometimes, not everything on the test realm gets automatically pushed to live against any and all feedback.

  • @Eninya said:
    This isn't Activision Blizzard; sometimes, not everything on the test realm gets automatically pushed to live against any and all feedback.

    Well as I recall, Legion has been getting a lot of negative feedback on how unfun he/she is to play against and still he/she remains in the game mostly unchanged. I know the developers are not miracle creators but still annoying that they released a killer that was simply put; not ready yet.

  • @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    People tend to cry about things "THEY DON'T LIKE" without being objective.

    The Legion is a force now. The changes are fantastic. That is my opinion, and while I do play more killer than survivor... I understand that surviving should be tough and intense. That is the point.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    People tend to cry about things "THEY DON'T LIKE" without being objective.

    The Legion is a force now. The changes are fantastic. That is my opinion, and while I do play more killer than survivor... I understand that surviving should be tough and intense. That is the point.

    Surviving is supposed to be tough, but not impossible. Even the nurse, the best killer in the game, has counters. Problem is Legion doesn't have any which makes playing against them extremely unfun.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    People tend to cry about things "THEY DON'T LIKE" without being objective.

    The Legion is a force now. The changes are fantastic. That is my opinion, and while I do play more killer than survivor... I understand that surviving should be tough and intense. That is the point.

    I'll admit, I agree with what you're saying Dwight, I think that you have to justify your point of "fun" since "fun" is very subjective, many people would find fun in being competative, while others in being silly.
    Regardless of the fun factor however I think the changes to Legion are great, while it may not be popular that doesnt make it bad, take for example (now I'll be using a very sensitive topic here, so please bear with me) abortion, it may not be liked by alot of people however in many scenarios it is the best course of action.
    Having a change to legion that will make him ever more stronger to me is a great change and I also think that making these changes is a step in the right direction, make it good before you make it fun we'll say.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    People tend to cry about things "THEY DON'T LIKE" without being objective.

    The Legion is a force now. The changes are fantastic. That is my opinion, and while I do play more killer than survivor... I understand that surviving should be tough and intense. That is the point.

    Surviving is supposed to be tough, but not impossible. Even the nurse, the best killer in the game, has counters. Problem is Legion doesn't have any which makes playing against them extremely unfun.

    I do see what you're saying. I really do.

    I hope you've not been watching truetalent and just going on about what he's been going on about.

    The Deep Wound adjustment is brilliant. THe ability to keep your power gauge is you cancel is also great.

    Maybe if a frenzy attack is missed AFTER a hit then it ends it? I don't know. I'm okay with a minor drawback, but nothing crazy.

    Even if ANY missed frenzy attack and it cancels? I don't know. That might be too much?

  • @AlphaJackson said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    People tend to cry about things "THEY DON'T LIKE" without being objective.

    The Legion is a force now. The changes are fantastic. That is my opinion, and while I do play more killer than survivor... I understand that surviving should be tough and intense. That is the point.

    I'll admit, I agree with what you're saying Dwight, I think that you have to justify your point of "fun" since "fun" is very subjective, many people would find fun in being competative, while others in being silly.
    Regardless of the fun factor however I think the changes to Legion are great, while it may not be popular that doesnt make it bad, take for example (now I'll be using a very sensitive topic here, so please bear with me) abortion, it may not be liked by alot of people however in many scenarios it is the best course of action.
    Having a change to legion that will make him ever more stronger to me is a great change and I also think that making these changes is a step in the right direction, make it good before you make it fun we'll say.

    I agree. Most survivors don't like the changes. Some killers do like them. Or most maybe?

    It's hard to know who plays what more etc...

    Popular music today isn't very good in general... and what isn't popular usually is good. The masses don't always get it right.

    The changes are fantastic. He's now a killer with "power" with "control" and all that. With Monitor and Abuse III he's just lethal. 16m terror radius? Insane. Short.

    INsane.

    He could use a drawback I guess, but some people weren't healing against him. So now they have to. Choke on it ya know?

    Remember when Freddy came out? And the backlash was so intense on the steam forums they degraded him in 1 week? Yeah...

    Freddy was pretty weak already, and survivors didn't like an invisible killer that was able to find them. They cried like crazy and nerfed him horribly. And here we are... 1 year and 2 months later. No change. He's still bottom Tier in the game for sure.

    The devs are doing so much better now. I'm happy, but listening to unobjective survivors doesn't help.

    The Legion right now in the PTB is fantastically strong, powerful and intimidating. As he should be. Well done.

    I personally get annoyed when I face him too on the survivor side, and I don't do too well against him. I'm on PS4 and can't play the current build, but I've watched A LOT of matches on him.

    Just make it if he misses a Frenzy attack his power gauge goes down by 25%. Fixed. And he that miss runs the gauge out... he gets stunned.

    Fixed.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    People tend to cry about things "THEY DON'T LIKE" without being objective.

    The Legion is a force now. The changes are fantastic. That is my opinion, and while I do play more killer than survivor... I understand that surviving should be tough and intense. That is the point.

    Surviving is supposed to be tough, but not impossible. Even the nurse, the best killer in the game, has counters. Problem is Legion doesn't have any which makes playing against them extremely unfun.

    I do see what you're saying. I really do.

    I hope you've not been watching truetalent and just going on about what he's been going on about.

    The Deep Wound adjustment is brilliant. THe ability to keep your power gauge is you cancel is also great.

    Maybe if a frenzy attack is missed AFTER a hit then it ends it? I don't know. I'm okay with a minor drawback, but nothing crazy.

    Even if ANY missed frenzy attack and it cancels? I don't know. That might be too much?

    For the record, I don't watch tru3. I don't know his opinion on the killer. I don't know what will help make the killer fun or even bearable but there is no way they can keep legion the way they are right now.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    We are talking about survivors spreading and healing with SC, of course SC was buffed in this situation

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Survivors are not tired of pointing at all the killer perks the killre can use to counter stuff. For example you can "counter" DS easily by using unnerving presence and Enduring

  • @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Survivors are not tired of pointing at all the killer perks the killre can use to counter stuff. For example you can "counter" DS easily by using unnerving presence and Enduring

    Idk what you are trying to say in your first sentence. Using 2 perks to counter 1 isn't really good for the killers side either, but thankfully you can dribble or just slug the obsession if you don't want to deal with ds at that moment in the game.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Survivors are not tired of pointing at all the killer perks the killre can use to counter stuff. For example you can "counter" DS easily by using unnerving presence and Enduring

    Idk what you are trying to say in your first sentence. Using 2 perks to counter 1 isn't really good for the killers side either, but thankfully you can dribble or just slug the obsession if you don't want to deal with ds at that moment in the game.

    YOu can only dribble if you are near a hook and even if you are within range, the DS user can simply tell his mate that you are dribbling and thanks to the absurdly long drop/pickup animation can bodyblock the hook easily, triggering DS.

    Slugging has been nerfed significantly, the survivor can heal themselves even up to 95% now which makes the pickup time from the ground THREE TIMES FASTER than it used to. Also slugging (even with knock out) doesnt work against SWF

  • @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Survivors are not tired of pointing at all the killer perks the killre can use to counter stuff. For example you can "counter" DS easily by using unnerving presence and Enduring

    Idk what you are trying to say in your first sentence. Using 2 perks to counter 1 isn't really good for the killers side either, but thankfully you can dribble or just slug the obsession if you don't want to deal with ds at that moment in the game.

    YOu can only dribble if you are near a hook and even if you are within range, the DS user can simply tell his mate that you are dribbling and thanks to the absurdly long drop/pickup animation can bodyblock the hook easily, triggering DS.

    Slugging has been nerfed significantly, the survivor can heal themselves even up to 95% now which makes the pickup time from the ground THREE TIMES FASTER than it used to. Also slugging (even with knock out) doesnt work against SWF

    Tbh I haven't been bodyblocked many times when I've gone against ds users. If you see them come under the hook to take a hit I'll just drop the ds user when I am next to the hook and their friend runs away and then I just move slightly forward (enough to be under the hook) and hook them.
    If I can't pick the ds user under the hook I just go after their friend.They still need to heal the ds user to pick them up from dying state which still wastes some time.

  • @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Survivors are not tired of pointing at all the killer perks the killre can use to counter stuff. For example you can "counter" DS easily by using unnerving presence and Enduring

    Idk what you are trying to say in your first sentence. Using 2 perks to counter 1 isn't really good for the killers side either, but thankfully you can dribble or just slug the obsession if you don't want to deal with ds at that moment in the game.

    YOu can only dribble if you are near a hook and even if you are within range, the DS user can simply tell his mate that you are dribbling and thanks to the absurdly long drop/pickup animation can bodyblock the hook easily, triggering DS.

    Slugging has been nerfed significantly, the survivor can heal themselves even up to 95% now which makes the pickup time from the ground THREE TIMES FASTER than it used to. Also slugging (even with knock out) doesnt work against SWF

    Tbh I haven't been bodyblocked many times when I've gone against ds users. If you see them come under the hook to take a hit I'll just drop the ds user when I am next to the hook and their friend runs away and then I just move slightly forward (enough to be under the hook) and hook them.
    If I can't pick the ds user under the hook I just go after their friend.They still need to heal the ds user to pick them up from dying state which still wastes some time.

    Well the survivor can run immediately back if you go back to the slugged DS user. In the meantime the slugged survivor will crawl away from the hook and thus deny the juggle progress you made so far.
    You cant hit him while carrying the DS either since the DS will escape then.

    Good you instantly drop the DS user and follow his saviour through the loops. By the time he goes down, the original DS user has been healed with ease, probably a gen has been done and you can deal with the next DS user. What are you going to do? Drop him again? :smile:

  • @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Master said:

    @PolarBear said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Run away if you hear their terror radius.

    That's not a counter though, if you're working on a gen you can't know where legion is coming from and if you run he/she can still chase after you and tunnel you down with feral frenzy

    @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    That's not a counter, "genrushing" isn't a thing. "Genrushing" is just survivors doing the objective if the killer can't keep pressure on the survivors. Also with them buffing legion means you need to heal but since you can't be near teammates, you need to run self-care which means there is less choice for perks.

    SC was buffed btw

    It wasn't a buff, it was a change. If killers are using sloppy butcher and you are using SC, you can just give up at that point.

    That's why I use BK

    So that would mean I should use both SC and BK and limit my choice of perks some more? I don't see the point in limiting player choice. Do you really have 4 perk slots when 2 of those always have to be SC and BK?

    Survivors are not tired of pointing at all the killer perks the killre can use to counter stuff. For example you can "counter" DS easily by using unnerving presence and Enduring

    Idk what you are trying to say in your first sentence. Using 2 perks to counter 1 isn't really good for the killers side either, but thankfully you can dribble or just slug the obsession if you don't want to deal with ds at that moment in the game.

    YOu can only dribble if you are near a hook and even if you are within range, the DS user can simply tell his mate that you are dribbling and thanks to the absurdly long drop/pickup animation can bodyblock the hook easily, triggering DS.

    Slugging has been nerfed significantly, the survivor can heal themselves even up to 95% now which makes the pickup time from the ground THREE TIMES FASTER than it used to. Also slugging (even with knock out) doesnt work against SWF

    Tbh I haven't been bodyblocked many times when I've gone against ds users. If you see them come under the hook to take a hit I'll just drop the ds user when I am next to the hook and their friend runs away and then I just move slightly forward (enough to be under the hook) and hook them.
    If I can't pick the ds user under the hook I just go after their friend.They still need to heal the ds user to pick them up from dying state which still wastes some time.

    Well the survivor can run immediately back if you go back to the slugged DS user. In the meantime the slugged survivor will crawl away from the hook and thus deny the juggle progress you made so far.
    You cant hit him while carrying the DS either since the DS will escape then.

    Good you instantly drop the DS user and follow his saviour through the loops. By the time he goes down, the original DS user has been healed with ease, probably a gen has been done and you can deal with the next DS user. What are you going to do? Drop him again? :smile:

    If they aren't the obsession I can usually get them to a hook unless they run to the corner and force it. I don't like DS either, I'm just telling you what I do to deal with it.

  • Legion is basically poor mans Nurse.

    But take the poor part of poor mans and replace it with Skill less and there we go. At least you have to practice pretty hard for Nurse to be "OP".

  • Lol this community. This change has been asked a lot since Legion came out.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:
    Legion is basically poor mans Nurse.

    But take the poor part of poor mans and replace it with Skill less and there we go. At least you have to practice pretty hard for Nurse to be "OP".

    Just that the legion is anything besides being op :wink:

  • @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    It's a very bad idea. Being able to 2 hit an injured survivor with just 1 Frenzy is really really stupid and broken.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    It's a very bad idea. Being able to 2 hit an injured survivor with just 1 Frenzy is really really stupid and broken.

    Second this. It also didn't fix any of the community issues with Legion. He's arguably more broken.

  • @Master said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    Legion is basically poor mans Nurse.

    But take the poor part of poor mans and replace it with Skill less and there we go. At least you have to practice pretty hard for Nurse to be "OP".

    Just that the legion is anything besides being op :wink:

    Not wrong.

    The Unfun part, and no actual counter part especially stand out though :wink:

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    @Master said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    Legion is basically poor mans Nurse.

    But take the poor part of poor mans and replace it with Skill less and there we go. At least you have to practice pretty hard for Nurse to be "OP".

    Just that the legion is anything besides being op :wink:

    Not wrong.

    The Unfun part, and no actual counter part especially stand out though :wink:

    Just genrush :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @Master said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    Legion is basically poor mans Nurse.

    But take the poor part of poor mans and replace it with Skill less and there we go. At least you have to practice pretty hard for Nurse to be "OP".

    Just that the legion is anything besides being op :wink:

    Not wrong.

    The Unfun part, and no actual counter part especially stand out though :wink:

    Just genrush :wink:

    That's not a counter, that's just survivors doing their objective... :wink:

  • the change is fine. how is even fair and logical to not heal against a killer. makes no sense. also im tired of only facing nurses and billys at high ranks. would be nice to see more killers.

  • @Master said:
    Legion has a counter, its called spreading and genrushing.
    Sure its not fun, but its actually pretty easy to execute

    You can't counter 'm in a chase unless the Legion is actually bad at the game. His frenzy hitbox is huge, and there is no attack cooldown.
    This is especially bad when the Legion is using Frank's Mixtape and/or stab wounds study while moonwalk chasing the survivor. You can't counter that. It is unfun to go against because you can't do anything.

  • @not_Queen said:
    We do.

    I am assuming The Legion change you are referring to is this one:
    The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.

    This change is currently being tested on the PTB and is originally and idea coming from the Community.

    If you don't like the change, you can just give your feedback here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/-2-5-0-ptb

    It's a very bad idea. Being able to 2 hit an injured survivor with just 1 Frenzy is really really stupid and broken.

     How is it broken if the survivor is already injured? Any other killer can m1 the survivor down from injured state and most use their power in some way to do the same. Example being another movement based killer like Spirit who moves much faster using her power but has slower base movement speed. Sound familiar?

     To compare and contrast: Spirit loses sight of survivors but can see their scratches as well as blood if using the ultra rare add on. Legion loses sight of scratches but can see the survivor and their blood yet doesn't move as fast as spirit (Billy too but that's a whole other comparison).

     What point I'm trying to make is that it isn't ridiculous for Legion to be able to down someone using their power if they are already injured. Where I do agree with tweaks being needed is some Legion players moonwalking survivors to death.
     
     Multiple people have made posts like this so don't think I'm picking on you but it's a good example to what I was talking about.
  • @Kabu said:
     How is it broken if the survivor is already injured? Any other killer can m1 the survivor down from injured state and most use their power in some way to do the same. Example being another movement based killer like Spirit who moves much faster using her power but has slower base movement speed. Sound familiar?

    You have to be skilled with Spirit and she has counterplay. Legion does not ######### have any.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    @Kabu said:
     How is it broken if the survivor is already injured? Any other killer can m1 the survivor down from injured state and most use their power in some way to do the same. Example being another movement based killer like Spirit who moves much faster using her power but has slower base movement speed. Sound familiar?

    You have to be skilled with Spirit and she has counterplay. Legion does not [BAD WORD] have any.

     How is there no counterplay? Juke them and stay out of terror radius when someone else is being chased. Their FOV is significantly narrowed and scratches disappear completely so it can be easy to lose a survivor.
  • @Kabu said:
     How is there no counterplay? Juke them and stay out of terror radius when someone else is being chased. Their FOV is significantly narrowed and scratches disappear completely so it can be easy to lose a survivor.

    • Can't juke them due to Bloodhound. Juking, also helps Legion. Survivors not in a chase have the Deep Wound timer count down, despite the Legion clearly following them, because the devs didn't know how to ######### fix that.
    • Can't stay out of the terror radius if they run an add-on or perks that increase the terror radius. Plus the terror radius is increased when they injure someone.
    • Shadowborn and Monitor & Abuse increase FOV, the latter being useful for the above scenario. Just hit a survivor and boom, bigger terror radius.
    • Scratch marks don't matter for him as long as Bloodhound exist.
    • And lets not forget that you are now required to heal against him now to avoid being 3 hit.

    Nurse has more counterplay then this garbage. Rework him

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @Kabu said:
     How is there no counterplay? Juke them and stay out of terror radius when someone else is being chased. Their FOV is significantly narrowed and scratches disappear completely so it can be easy to lose a survivor.

    • Can't juke them due to Bloodhound. Juking, also helps Legion. Survivors not in a chase have the Deep Wound timer count down, despite the Legion clearly following them, because the devs didn't know how to [BAD WORD] fix that.
    • Can't stay out of the terror radius if they run an add-on or perks that increase the terror radius. Plus the terror radius is increased when they injure someone.
    • Shadowborn and Monitor & Abuse increase FOV, the latter being useful for the above scenario. Just hit a survivor and boom, bigger terror radius.
    • Scratch marks don't matter for him as long as Bloodhound exist.
    • And lets not forget that you are now required to heal against him now to avoid being 3 hit.

    Nurse has more counterplay then this garbage. Rework him

    Mayby go to balance feedback and write how to balance him ? Mayby you alredy do this i don't know i don't care.First when legion come out ppl write all time he is trash now got buff every one start write he is op i can't counter him etc.Well mayby somone write me how i counter genrush or DS?!What a comunity this is bad devs try make it better and more salt this is even wors now!Got idea how to make it good go on right topic on forum and write.

  • @Larcz said:
    Mayby go to balance feedback and write how to balance him ? Mayby you alredy do this i don't know i don't care.First when legion come out ppl write all time he is trash now got buff every one start write he is op i can't counter him etc.Well mayby somone write me how i counter genrush or DS?!What a comunity this is bad devs try make it better and more salt this is even wors now!Got idea how to make it good go on right topic on forum and write.

    I can barely understand your points from this garbage, so here goes:

    It is not my responsibility to balance the ######### game. I can only complain about what I find is wrong with it. Many people have complained about DS from day one, so what will be the point in me complaining about a perk that the devs acknowledge is a ######### problem?

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Just make it if he misses a Frenzy attack his power gauge goes down by 25%. Fixed. And he that miss runs the gauge out... he gets stunned.

    Fixed.

    That's actually a very good idea. I think.
    As for the complaints about "Legion not having a counter": he clearly does, like others said above. @PolarBear , you may argue that "genrushing" is not a valid term, but whatever you call it, staying separated and continuosly working on faraway generators works incredibly well against him. Her. Them, whatever.

‹ 1 2