Do people who work on this game read the forums?
I'm questioning this because why in the world would they ever want to make legion less fun to play against than it already is? There have been countless threads of people shitting on legion because he is so unfun to play against. Why would anyone ever want to play survivor when they know there is a chance they might go up against a killer that has no counters? Even as a "killer main" I don't think this is healthy for the game, I don't want to sit for an hour to find a match against 4 survivors after the mid-chapter patch.
Comments
Even if you keep working on far away generators you will eventually have to move closer to the middle or you will 3 gen yourself. Staying separated isn't always easy either. If the patch goes through you need to heal against Legion and unless you are using SC you need to regroup with other survivors.
Secondly, I would say Legion should additionally to losing some of his/her power gauge on missed attacks, also lose some while vaulting. Currently Legion's power gauge completely stops while vaulting which makes vaulting windows in fact bad for the survivors and beneficial to Legion.
I know, the tactic is just to prolong the chase to give your team enough time for gens.
On release the Legion was considered horrible and weak.
People weren't even healing against him man. Now they've fixed this. He's strong and you need to heal.
People need to think... before they type things.
The Legion is another high end, top tier killer people. Adapt.
Yes people, adapt to something that has no counterplay.
Forehead.
Nope.
Those same people couldn't adapt to Freddy when he came out. Or Spirit.
Now they are both considered "fine" by most biased Survivor standards.
Same thing here "almost".... he could use a tweak... like I've mentioned in other threads.
Freddy had TONS or counterplay and the community whined so badly dude.
Get real.
I didn't play when freddy was released but I've heard that he got ######### on at release, I can't comment on that. There is no need to buff a killer that has no counterplay. Only "counter" I've heard is "genrushing" and spreading away from other players. None of these are counters. If the buff goes through you need to group up with other survivors to heal. Genrushing isn't a counter and doesn't work against a mediocre Legion players who know how to apply pressure.
Before Legion gets changed there is no reason to buff him/her.