Reasonable SM nerfs
-Reduce the number of drones from 6 to 5
-Reduce the haste she gets from tracking
-Reduce the undetectable status after setting a drone from 8 seconds to 6 seconds (biggest issue)
-Reduce the number of drones from 6 to 5
-Reduce the haste she gets from tracking
-Reduce the undetectable status after setting a drone from 8 seconds to 6 seconds (biggest issue)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't find the reasonable part...
So far it's just nerfing into oblivion.
I think making the scan lines visible was actually a pretty big nerf. I've had a much easier time playing vs her.
This will ruin the killer. Glad they don’t go off forums for nerfs 😂
This is why I enjoy reading your post. :p
This wouldn’t be beneficial or fair to the killer. I will have to disagree.
Even if these changes were to come true, what are you going to substitute to help make up for what she is lacking with these nerfs?
What do you hope to achiece with each of these nerfs, if I may ask? Because you'd nerf pretty much every aspect of her but don't address any of her issues. Like the fact that she's not fun to play against, which would still be the case. So this just seems like a pretty random nerf for the sake of nerfing SM, which does not sound very reasonable.
"Biggest issue"
I'm not one to call someone's opinion wrong, but I feel that your priorities differ drastically from the general consensus.