Killer buffs/survivor nerfs

Why are they buffing huntress? All she does is hold up her hatchet, proxy camps hooks, and is able to tunnel right off hook with her hatchets, I hate this killer with a passion but behavior obviously cares more about killer mains than survivor mains apparently.

Comments

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    BHVR just so scared to make even decent survivor perks. I stopped to hope for any good survivor perks but they are not even doing decent perks.

    Survivors are getting garbage perks. Barely new content while killers are taking all buffs, new content, new fun perks etc.

    It's fun times to play survivor when devs barely cares about your role. They just so scared of if killers complain about anything. I don't know why they are ignoring survivor complainings tho.

    This.

    The new Invocation has so much potential to be good and they took the safest route they could (10 BNP charges on all gens).

    Perks like Lightfooted, Boon Illumination can be salvaged to be good but they just don't do it.

    But, idek what their thought process is like, so...

  • Because they are considering those meaningless stat produced by low MMR.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they buff nurse and nerf nightmare in future.

  • @canonjack001 said:

    Because they are considering those meaningless stat produced by low MMR.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they buff nurse and nerf nightmare in future.

    True🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • @Witchubtet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3672050#Comment_3672050

    Just to interject, survivors did get buffs recently. It’s not huge but the heartbeat sensor they have is more powerful than they like to admit, it lessens the need to rely on sound to tell if the killer is near. So you can focus on listening to call outs, information, or focus more on the gen you’re connected too.

    I know it helps the hearing impaired but so far I’ve seen only people with good hearing use it. So it’s a buff to survivors, like the very new killer FOV slider is for killers.

    You know that killer also get a sound sensor for people with sound problem? Survivor just get the heart, who help with the terror radius and some exception like the lulaby of sadako when she was undetectable

  • unfortunately survivors opinions are worthless to BHVR

  • they simply dont care if we are happy we the changes they’ve been doing last years

  • @TerraEsram said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3672174#Comment_3672174

    You know that killer also get a sound sensor for people with sound problem? Survivor just get the heart, who help with the terror radius and some exception like the lulaby of sadako when she was undetectable

    Where? I can’t see that in the settings. All I see is Heartbeat Visual and FOV.

  • I agree on Huntress. The crys about survivor nerfs though as a 90% playing survivor person I'm happy with the mangled nerf, 3 gen solution and of course all info we have now it's much better than a couple of years ago. The only complains I have is tunneling being worse nowdays. I would be fine with killers getting something basekit if survivors got something anti tunneling basekit wise.

    Overall killer and survivor both are more fun now than years ago. For many that complains a lot are probably only playing one role or has forgotten how bad the game used to be with a lot of thing being very OP like keys, moris etc etc. Also I think many are getting tired of the game also which happens after years of playing the same game.

  • Survivors: "WAAAGH, why do killers only play Nurse/Blight/Wesker?"

    Also survivors: "Every buff to a non meta killer is an affront to God and I'm going to start a crusade!"

  • @Witchubtet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3672571#Comment_3672571

    Where? I can’t see that in the settings. All I see is Heartbeat Visual and FOV.

    I think it's the same parameters

    I have a broken headset, and can't buy a new one for the moment, so I practically play without sound

    And when I play killer, I got some light notification about the sound, if you look at the border or the screen, when a survivor run (for exemple) you got sometimes a red line from where it come from

  • image.png

    BHVR released the Top 5% MMR stats a while ago, and Huntress was underperforming there too.

    We have a major game problem, where most killer tier lists are based off of 6000+ hour competitive players, and doesn’t represent public games at all. In the public games we are in, regardless of our MMR, Huntress was underperforming.

    Huntress needed buffs, because she got nerfed by the map updates that added a lot more line of sight breakers to the maps.

1 2 ›