I didn't notice the build, so I was about to ask ya about the map, as I've started playing Skull Merchant recently. But I don't have Deadlock unlocked, so it can't have been me.
Exhilarated to be back! I contributed to a steamer's Spirit killstreak by getting tunneled off hook at three gens and when I asked why they tunneled me they were about to type something but just went next and the chat was laughing that I would even question that lmao.
Exhilarated to be back! I contributed to a steamer's Spirit killstreak by getting tunneled off hook at three gens and when I asked why they tunneled me they were about to type something but just went next and the chat was laughing that I would even question that lmao.
Just try to get some cool saves and some fun chases!!!! It will 100% help you mentally.
Yeah, because nobody has ever heard of any Skull Merchant-game which might have been obnoxious.
Games like this exist but I don't see the loadout, the stats or the whole game. I see 2 pics from the same game and 2 pics could be from another. Maybe I'm playing on a very low mmr where I don't get tunneled every game.
The interesting thing is usually what is not shown.
I'm guessing: A flashlight swf got greedy 😘
No I play solo queue and the other stuff isn't that interesting. All of my friends stopped playing since Skull Merchant's introduction so I'm stuck with whatever matchmaking throws at me.
No I play solo queue and the other stuff isn't that interesting. All of my friends stopped playing since Skull Merchant's introduction so I'm stuck with whatever matchmaking throws at me.
Saves space in case I forget to delete it. Don't have much storage space left and I don't believe one survivor having a yellow flashlight or all of us having bloodpoint offerings makes any difference. Also, I cannot be asked to censor names out of respect sometimes so it's more convenient for me to crop and to highlight the main thing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do not envy you.
I guess you can't hide forever, Wesker was right...
And then a tunnel fest to top it off! Can't wait for my next experience!
Had another Skull Merchant. Tunneling basement kind.
I didn't notice the build, so I was about to ask ya about the map, as I've started playing Skull Merchant recently. But I don't have Deadlock unlocked, so it can't have been me.
Ouch😬
The only perk of those I ever use is Demise
…also, sometimes the only perk I bring, when I see a crew-a-packin’ n I wanna meme a bit of ‘drop n pick-up’ but still let ‘em leave w their stuff.
Gotta keep it fun, y’kno
That Skull Merchant missed the memo, smh😔
Had a basement tunneler after three normal games...
Yikes! What a day😩😅
I don’t even own her, and it’s a good thing, ‘cause I’d be sad if I did n couldn’t delete her😄
Welcome back to cough hell cough I mean the fog
Exhilarated to be back! I contributed to a steamer's Spirit killstreak by getting tunneled off hook at three gens and when I asked why they tunneled me they were about to type something but just went next and the chat was laughing that I would even question that lmao.
But have you considered how the Skull Merchant player feels?
24/7. When they slug for the 4k I just run right into them and apologize profusely for wasting their time!
Just try to get some cool saves and some fun chases!!!! It will 100% help you mentally.
With how paranoid Skull Merchant mains are and how tedious their ability is, I don't think it's possible for me to do either...
The interesting thing is usually what is not shown.
I'm guessing: A flashlight swf got greedy 😘
Yeah, because nobody has ever heard of any Skull Merchant-game which might have been obnoxious.
Games like this exist but I don't see the loadout, the stats or the whole game. I see 2 pics from the same game and 2 pics could be from another. Maybe I'm playing on a very low mmr where I don't get tunneled every game.
No I play solo queue and the other stuff isn't that interesting. All of my friends stopped playing since Skull Merchant's introduction so I'm stuck with whatever matchmaking throws at me.
But why youre cutting the screens?
Saves space in case I forget to delete it. Don't have much storage space left and I don't believe one survivor having a yellow flashlight or all of us having bloodpoint offerings makes any difference. Also, I cannot be asked to censor names out of respect sometimes so it's more convenient for me to crop and to highlight the main thing.