Self Care - Pretty Bad Job So Far?
Yes, you read it correct. The new self-care buff is ridiculous. I had a game as killer, hit a survivor, lost him, and like 15 seconds later, found him fully healed up. This was repeating and repeating.. I lost the game knowing that I could have easily have won it if not for that self care buff (keep in mind that the game is supposed to be asymmetrical, meaning the killer is stronger), and seeing healed up survivors jumping around. I am aware the developers are trying to make the gameplay experience a little easier due to the amount of new players joining, but trust me.. once you reach those higher ranks, survivors become the killer. Not fun. In my honest opinion, self-care should be left as it is right now (ignoring PTB). I really like the idea of the perk colliding with Medkits though!
Can I ask for your opinion guys? :chuffed:
Comments
It just seems beyond stupid, extremely dishonest, and super biased to claim this, when MULTIPLE topics stating that very thing are present on the front pages of both General Discussion and PTB Feedback.
Statements like this literally force people to disregard your opinions entirely, and I'd suggest refraining from doing so if you aim to be taken the least bit serious.
With BK it is retarted fast. But survivor does kill 2(!) perk slots just for HEALING.
If you ever going with this combo you have to give up on good utility/meta perks.
im always serious but i believe that you didint even play legion hes broken
Has any of you guys found the equation to time travel, cause all I see is numbers
All you need to know is the answer is 42.
ahh, but are you sure?
@ToxicFengM1n Not really, well maybe, but no.
well, I just found that the amount of numbers I seen is worse than the bo1 campaign
Huh...
You might as well just have Exposed on all other Killers' main weapons at that rate...
i mean you have huntress addon insta down, same as the clown, etc but im saying that legion needs a full rework since hes broken with frank mixtape
I guess matches like these woke the devs up, cause that change quickly got cancelled.
There's too much math here for me.
Self care math = time travel equation. We did it guys!