How did I revive without Unbreakable?
In a match I was just able to get up from slug without Unbreakable perk. I had some status effects when it happened. Is there some perk someone else was using to make it possible?
In a match I was just able to get up from slug without Unbreakable perk. I had some status effects when it happened. Is there some perk someone else was using to make it possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Boon: Exponential
I don't think there are perks that corresponds to your scenario except for this one
Did someone needle you? Lol
Were you cursed by a Hex and did you run the perk Soul Guard?
Do you run soul guard? Cause if you do then you may not know about it’s secondary effect which is when you’re cursed by a hex you get infinite unbreakable until the hex totem you’re cursed by gets cleansed
Yeah, there are some. Adrenaline when last gen is done. No Mither. Boon Exponential (blue light) and like the others saidSoul Guard if you are cursed (killer brought a hex totem)