Games were not very good today
Butt this totally makes me feel a lot better
Butt this totally makes me feel a lot better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yun Jin is indeed amazing survivor.
BHVR need to give her more costumes, she deserves it
Yeah shes fine as hell
Bummer. Sorry to hear that :(
Oh myβ¦ ππ½ππ½ππ½
π―
I got 3 huntresses in 5 gamesβ¦.yeah it wasnt my day
I canβt stand her but I will admit sheβs fashionable. I wish Claudette had some of her outfits.
also:
π¨π¨
Yun Jin makes the stupidest sounds when she is being carried to the hook. Lol it's so bad. Really listen to it. I laugh everytime I carry one to the hook.
Yeah i dont pay attention to thatβ¦.
Yeah she sounds like she's puking or constipated lmao
Lol ya! It's so funny. Everytime. Really, anyone just listen you will hear it
Like i said, i dont pay attention to that