Friendly Reminder BHVR - Suggestion/Freddy Clip
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLJdngXy/
Just a friendly reminder and suggestion BHVR 🙏🏼❤️
We don’t want new designs to our killers that we love. Just needed QOL changes and Buffs to the killer we grew to love. *Cough cough*
Trickster, Sadako, Potentially Pig, Freddy.
(Freddy) Id love to see him back, with a few QOL changes and buffs to meet his needs.
Not sure what that is of course but I will leave that to our lovely Freddy mains. 😁
Enjoy the clip!
Comments
I can only agree. We don‘t want new version of a killer we like. Just add new things to them and buff them. It is a really bad feeling getting your favorite killer reworked into something different, who she wasn‘t supposed to be.
I was very happy with the first Sadako and now she is gone. It‘s just sad. I‘m not saying the buffs you gave her are bad, but please give those buffs her first version and keep how spreading condemned, tapes, Tvs and auras worked from her first version.
Agreed 💯