Server Down
I think server is down. Keeps saying RTM can't connect
I think server is down. Keeps saying RTM can't connect
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m getting this too! Tragic timing
It's happening again today. I'm on PS5.
Same here on mine and my friends
Yeah just turned the PS5 on to play and it's saying 'couldn't connect to RTM server'
I just read online it may have something to do with the system date and time not being set correctly. I am on PC and mine is set right so I am not sure what else if anything I can do at the moment on my end to resolve it.
UPDATE: I just resynced the time on my system and it let me connect. Perhaps it was just a coincidence but I can now connect so that maybe resolved it.
I can't play on Switch
Ya two days in a row now, what now that they couldn’t fix last night?
Check the time and date on your system/console. When I resynched mine it let me connect.
yup :c 2 mil bps as compensation right neow!!