Grim Embrace
Not really a question or anything but... man... grim embrace is really annoying as a survivor lol
Not really a question or anything but... man... grim embrace is really annoying as a survivor lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the perk on its own is good now.
The annoying part is how you can stack it with other blocking/regressing perks making it last very long time.
What are you trying to say with your post? Grim Embrace is annoying thats true, but as long as this perk isn't OP, it's all good
I tend to agree. I don't know how I feel about it balance wise right now. But at the very least I know it isn't enjoyable as a survivor.
It's boring but I don't feel like it's that effective. I wouldn't mind it leaving the meta. I dislike gen perks in general.
It's not bad at all. At first I didn't like it pairing with DMS, but as long as you let go of the gen before the killer hooks, like you do for the Pain Res/DMS combo, and let GE run it's course you won't have to deal.with DMS at all.
I think it's fine on its own, or paired with at most one other gen regression/blocking perk. Grim Embrace only works 12 seconds per first hook, until all survivors are hooked, then the killer gets 40 seconds. That's 76 seconds, or 1 minute and 16 seconds of total gen blocking. It also only works completely if the killer gets every survivor on a hook. It'd be fine with, say only Pop or only Pain Res, because the killer is only getting gen slowdown on hooks, and the killer would need either have a limit on their slowdown with Pain Res, or they would need to use their Pop well.
The problem is the fact that killers can run 4 slowdowns at a time right now. First a Pain Res explosion, then blocked by Grim Embrace, which is then extended by DMS, and finally a Pop for good measure. It's too much.
Also, I'm not entirely sure the DMS combo is intended.
Edit: Edited for clarity.