What do you think about little evil doll running with knife?
Chucky... your thoughts? :D
Chucky... your thoughts? :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love his voice lines
His gameplay tho? eh..
He would be perfect if he didn't play like a mini Blight.
His stealth and fake footsteps are amazing, and overall he is a good fit for the game. The dash is the only thing I dislike, but I am not sure what they could've given him instead.
He's a bit much to go against, again it seems it's more about how good the killer player is and less about how good the survivor player is.
Fine to play as, but miserable to play against.
Starting to notice a trend
Unfun to play against
I don't have any strong feelings on him, he's fine both to play as and against, definitely more fun to play against than Blight.
"Nothing says skill in DbD like Chucky"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4XRJeLnvM&t=I think he's fun to VS now that I don't have to play against him for 50 matches in a row. And after his 180 nerf (or "bug fix" if you want to call it that), he's not so oppressive in chase anymore, so that helps a bit too. Some of his hits can still look a bit suspect from the Survivor perspective but I think that's just the nature of his attack animation. His Perks are fun but I'd probably nerf Friends Ti'l The End if it was up to me. Giving you the exposed status is a little too much in my opinion.
I'm not great with this Killer but he's still a lot of fun to play as and the third person viewpoint makes him unique. Game play wise, I think he's basically a strong 1 VS 1 version of Legion. Overall, I'm glad he's in the game.