Twins's Tunnels
Hey devs , you added an antitunnel feature, wich is nice but Twins are able to free Camp with her pet without the Unhookt timer, it lead to many 4 Kills in early games. could you add the same feature to the pet please.
Hey devs , you added an antitunnel feature, wich is nice but Twins are able to free Camp with her pet without the Unhookt timer, it lead to many 4 Kills in early games. could you add the same feature to the pet please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Victor is not a pet...
And I cannot imagine how Victor can stop unhooking efficiently and lead to early 4k unless all the 3 survivors rush to the hook as injured state
The roadmap says Twins are getting changes April-June.
i just forgot his name. he can camp freely without increasing unhook bar
hope they add it to victor
The developers already addressed this in a live stream and the slugging that comes with twins. They are planned to be reworked so it will be balanced.
Good to see it, the slugging, i understand it, it s a part of her gameplay like the oni :)
Precisely :-)
However, when I play, Oni, I actually don’t slug with him. As soon as I get a down, I instantly put them on a hook and save my power. I want credit for my hard work of downing somebody with him. Lol
He’s already hard to play at least for me. 🤣
i love the oni, the design, the sounds and how the power works , its in my top 3 prefered killer
I love the sounds! The glow is really cool too when he’s in power. But all the sounds of when he’s angry and upset, and the rage is so neat and very well done.
My man just called Victor a PET.
Better watch out or you're going to start hearing gargled French outside your door one day.