Freddy rework coming soon?

https://youtu.be/gs9pYtC2nKk
The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:

Comments

  • "FREDDY REWORK COMING SOON?"
    Hope so, bought the dlc for ps4 2 days ago and got him at level 50 already :)
  • Vietfox said:
    "FREDDY REWORK COMING SOON?"
    Hope so, bought the dlc for ps4 2 days ago and got him at level 50 already :)
    I love Freddy and I'm glad he's getting a rework, but man am I going to miss our current Freddy when he's gone :frown:
  • https://youtu.be/gs9pYtC2nKk
    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:
    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)
  • @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:


    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:

    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)

    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day

  • @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:


    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:

    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)

    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day

    Only one could dream...
  • @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    
      
      

    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:

    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)

    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day

    Only one could dream...

    I'm too busy chasing survivors in their dreams, that I forget to chase my own...

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    
        
        

    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:

    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)

    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day

    Only one could dream...

    I'm too busy chasing survivors in their dreams, that I forget to chase my own...

    Gotcha covered

  • @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    
      
      

    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:

    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)

    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day

    Only one could dream...

    I'm too busy chasing survivors in their dreams, that I forget to chase my own...

    Freddy power is just too complicated overall since you don't know what skill checks wake you up and etc...

    I do have a proposal for him!

    Dream Demon

    Basically have some quality of life changes such as having awake survivors not seeing sleeping survivors and sleeping survivors not seeing awake survivors. Decreasing the dream transition to 4 seconds with Freddy receiving a movement speed increase when a survivor is transitioning. Make survivors unable to interact with anything while in the dream realm until they automatically wake up. Survivors will automatically wake up in 60 seconds but this timer will be paused when they are in the killer's terror radius. Hooking a survivor will pause their wake up timer. Whenever a survivor is in the dream realm, they cannot interact with anything besides pallets, vaults, and the hatch. Sleeping the same survivor more than once will increase their wake up timer linearly or exponentially with a cap maybe.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:
    
    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)
    
    
    
    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day
    

    Only one could dream...

    I'm too busy chasing survivors in their dreams, that I forget to chase my own...

    Freddy power is just too complicated overall since you don't know what skill checks wake you up and etc...

    I do have a proposal for him! Dream Demon

    Basically have some quality of life changes such as having awake survivors not seeing sleeping survivors and sleeping survivors not seeing awake survivors. Decreasing the dream transition to 4 seconds with Freddy receiving a movement speed increase when a survivor is transitioning. Make survivors unable to interact with anything while in the dream realm until they automatically wake up. Survivors will automatically wake up in 60 seconds but this timer will be paused when they are in the killer's terror radius. Hooking a survivor will pause their wake up timer. Whenever a survivor is in the dream realm, they cannot interact with anything besides pallets, vaults, and the hatch. Sleeping the same survivor more than once will increase their wake up timer linearly or exponentially with a cap maybe.

    What do u mean u don’t know what skill checks wake u up I’m hoping I’m missing something.=p

  • Cardgrey said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    The king made a vid and showed some clips about one of the devs talking about Freddys rework. It's very vague but at least it is something. He also mentioned that this mid chapter patch will be quite big so I'm excited to see what will be coming!!! I dont think the Freddy rework will actually be in this PTB though. They said they're still working on it and I'd rather have a good rework than a rushed one. So I'm assuming the rework will arrive with the next chapter or the next chapters mid-chapter patch. Anyway, I'm just glad my main is getting his much needed attention :smile:
    
    Dude I just seen the YouTube video but I didn't watch it because I wanted to see of the PTB patch notes have hit the forums! I'm so excited for the Mid-Chapter patch since it gives buffs to both sides! :)
    
    
    
    Same here!!! I hope survivors get some perk reworks because some of their perks are weak compared to the power of other perks. I feel like Legion might get a few QoL changes this patch as well. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as well but I'm hoping they add in a second objective survivors have to do to complete gens. You know, so killers get a bit more time to hunt and survivors aren't stuck playing m1 and occasional spacebar simulator. I'm probably getting my hopes up too high again though. sigh maybe one day
    

    Only one could dream...

    I'm too busy chasing survivors in their dreams, that I forget to chase my own...

    Freddy power is just too complicated overall since you don't know what skill checks wake you up and etc...

    I do have a proposal for him! Dream Demon

    Basically have some quality of life changes such as having awake survivors not seeing sleeping survivors and sleeping survivors not seeing awake survivors. Decreasing the dream transition to 4 seconds with Freddy receiving a movement speed increase when a survivor is transitioning. Make survivors unable to interact with anything while in the dream realm until they automatically wake up. Survivors will automatically wake up in 60 seconds but this timer will be paused when they are in the killer's terror radius. Hooking a survivor will pause their wake up timer. Whenever a survivor is in the dream realm, they cannot interact with anything besides pallets, vaults, and the hatch. Sleeping the same survivor more than once will increase their wake up timer linearly or exponentially with a cap maybe.

    What do u mean u don’t know what skill checks wake u up I’m hoping I’m missing something.=p

    Like sabotage skill checks don't count as a wake up action. If the developers change SC to where it also won't wake you up then it will make Freddy's power feel confusing for newer players.

    However, I don't mind if the developers change SC to where it doesn't wake up but they should nerf Adrenaline's ability to wake you up.
  • The fact gens and sc reward u on fail is ok=p u can use huntress and overcharge to let survivors regress gens for u. While I’m not a Freddy main.. I do hope he ends up on huntress/ hag level

  • I watched the video but cannot hear what he says in the clip, can anyone quote him for me, he was just very quiet.

    But anyway I am super happy, I love Freddy and I have him at Prestige 2 ready to go Prestige 3and I'm just waiting till the Rework so I know what add-ons to focus on once I Prestige him for the final time. I accidentally screwed myself when Wraith got his because I was intentionally avoiding the Coxcombed Clappers :(

  • @Vietfox said:
    "FREDDY REWORK COMING SOON?"
    Hope so, bought the dlc for ps4 2 days ago and got him at level 50 already :)

    Really happy to hear this!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4jcVHbfTU

  • I watched the video but cannot hear what he says in the clip, can anyone quote him for me, he was just very quiet.

    But anyway I am super happy, I love Freddy and I have him at Prestige 2 ready to go Prestige 3and I'm just waiting till the Rework so I know what add-ons to focus on once I Prestige him for the final time. I accidentally screwed myself when Wraith got his because I was intentionally avoiding the Coxcombed Clappers :(

    That's exactly why I focused in getting the common addons this time!!! Hope they get a good rework too
  • So PTB is live. Freddy rework for 2020....
  • I was hoping for his rework to come out when the PTB for the mid-chapter came out.  :'(
  • This content has been removed.
  • Everyone says Freddy is the worst killer. Well, I just bought him. I'm usually a Spirit main, but since I'm not being a try hard anymore, and just having fun, I want to play some of these lower tier killers that look like fun.
    Freddy is super fun, and allows for some of the scummiest end game scenarios >:3
  • @Raccoon said:

    @Vietfox said:
    "FREDDY REWORK COMING SOON?"
    Hope so, bought the dlc for ps4 2 days ago and got him at level 50 already :)

    Really happy to hear this!

    image

    I've taken a break from Nurse and i've been playing as Freddy. I think i'm gonna main him after i reach rank 1 with the console nurse, i'm having so much fun with him!
  • Apparently his M2 speed curve is all out of whack on the PTB @_@

  • @Raccoon said:
    Apparently his M2 speed curve is all out of whack on the PTB @_@

    What does it mean by that? Is it bad or does it favor him?

  • @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

  • @Raccoon said:

    @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

  • @Raccoon said:

    @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

    Surprise rework i guess. 
  • @Raccoon said:

    @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

    Surprise rework i guess. 
    It has to be a bug, no way devs did this on purpose 😂
  • Vietfox said:

    @Raccoon said:

    @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

    Surprise rework i guess. 
    It has to be a bug, no way devs did this on purpose 😂
    Plot twist: That is the rework and they will make PSA once the PTB ended.


  • I've never laughed so hard at a thread on here. This community can be amazing at times.
  • @Vietfox said:
    @ChesterTheMolester said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Raccoon said:

     @Ragah said:
    
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve. 
    
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    

    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

    Surprise rework i guess. 

    It has to be a bug, no way devs did this on purpose 😂

    It's DBD, everything can happen. Just like the Iron Maiden nerf.

  • Vietfox said:

    @Raccoon said:

    @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

    Surprise rework i guess. 
    It has to be a bug, no way devs did this on purpose 😂
    Plot twist: That is the rework and they will make PSA once the PTB ended.


    @ChesterTheMolester @Unnamed_Freak
    Just watched the stream, they confirmed it's a bug :)
  • WIth the working speed they have shown since release you can expect getting it 1+ year

  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:

    @Raccoon said:

    @Ragah said:
    Currently on the PTB; Freddy's M2 now slows him down to 101% at the end of the speed curve.
    Is this a bug? It's not mentioned in the patch notes! If so, why would you do this?
    My soul hurts; BHVR please!

    Oh No!!!! :ohnoes:

    Surprise rework i guess. 
    It has to be a bug, no way devs did this on purpose 😂
    Plot twist: That is the rework and they will make PSA once the PTB ended.


    @ChesterTheMolester @Unnamed_Freak
    Just watched the stream, they confirmed it's a bug :)
    I suspected that, i was just kidding.
  • Yes, it's coming

    Soon. TM
  • Some sort of date like Late January or February would be nice.