Code for Year of the Dragon Badge and Banner (Code: DRAGONYEAR)
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1756347342133899342?s=46&t=MOM9e-MaWyIGCyqm4Ri7d
Guess we’ll be seeing more icons and badges through codes, eh?
Comments
Thanks!
Thank you.
A pity we didn't get a Lunar event this time. A dragon-themed Lunar event would have been awesome.
Appreciated!
Ooooh, I like the dragon! I might actually use this one (currently there is nothing there, I had Dwelf but now that it's not Christmas, I took him down).
…birb?
I don't have the birb. Where do you get the birb!?!
You get it when you complete all Lights Out challenges and redeem them!
Ooooooh.
I still have one more challenge to do so I didn't notice that
Sorry Dragon, the Birb will likely win but you can be there until I finish the challenge!
I tried redeeming this today (February 25) at 10pm (California time) and it said expired. Can you please extend it? Thanks :)
The dragon is a big deal in many Asian cultures, so I wonder what players on the Asian servers thought of the announcement?
I agree with you, though, a dragon themed Lunar New Year Event probably would have been the best Lunar New Year Event ever. As an aside, I hate to say it, but the cosmetics we did get this year were pretty generic, and weren't themed around the dragon at all.