Max Turnrate Blight is back!
Thanks to today's bugfix patch they adjusted addons for Blight.
Compound 33 33% for Turn rate and duration caps to 2 rushes.
However pair this with Umbra salts you get 48% Turn rate which can loop better then survivors plus the 33% duration you can traverse the whole map still making this a busted combo
Comments
Can't wait to experience that
Max turn rate was 148% on the ptb or higher because of a bug prolly but sure 48% is just like it used to be
Really? cause I'm circling Rocks and small loops easily and I'm not even a Blight main plus the Duration I'm traveling end to end of maps with only 2 rushes
it ain't 360 in place though
Honestly I kinda wanted to see that come into the live build you’d never have to learn how to play blight properly lol
Ah yes, great justification for its effectiveness.
Two charges though... when playing around a pallet, Blight gets one positional rush, and one committed rush... only having one rush you can damage with is not much room to mind game and bait at windows and pallets, and looks quite predictable...
Also in general play that sounds like a lot of walking for Blight to get to loops before using his power. Even at max kilter he's looking at 30m tops per pair of rushes, then a 7.5s cooldown.
I'm no pro and haven't seen it in practise yet, but I'd be interested in seeing how this practically plays out... cause it sounds like a pretty hefty trade off.
Doesn't it cap you at 2 rushes though? That sounds like a pretty bad trade for people that are somewhat good with Blight. The 48% doesn't help when a survivor plays around corners.
I didn't say it isn't effective its just not a 1 for 1 of what it was on the ptb
Don't forget the Duration is boosted by 33% and you can effectively c flick around objects the Cap of two rushes ain't a negative enough for the power it gives it absolutely works against corners
I'm pretty sure the downside is heavier than the upside. I'm no Blight main though.
However, this clearly limits his map mobility a lot and not every loop is a simple rock. Try playing around 3 corners with this. It won't work. You have exactly one rush to set up and 1 rush to hit. The turn rate is also nowhere near as high as it was one the PTB. So you can't really turn around corners either (other than doing a flick of course).