Chainsaws in Lights Out
Is there even a point in playing vs these killers?
Is there even a point in playing vs these killers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah to entertain the killers I guess and to give them faster queue times.
I was wondering just how many ppl would realize how good Bubba would be for this. For some reason I kept seeing people talk about using Ghostface or other stealth killers...
Hope you get Lery's? With only 4 maps available, they're more likely to have to play on it now.
Although I did quite well with a Bubba on Lery's, this map is quite a challenge for them. It definitely feels like a lot of fun to sneak up on Survivors with Killers that normally have next to zero stealth.
Playing the Hillbilly on the same map was a real struggle for me. Managed to get a 2K with him but it was hard work! Especially difficult to steer when you can barely see 10 feet ahead of yourself.
Had a Bubba proxy camp the first and last match I played on Lights Out.