This community is by far the worst
Ever since this game has released, the people have gotten worst and worst over the last 2 years. This game has turned from a fun simple asymmetrical horror game, into something disgusting.
Out of all the communities i've experienced in gaming; this has got to be one of the worst community's for a game to date. I have never seen so much hatred come from a game; and i've experienced some pretty ######### community's too, like league, CoD, Halo, CSGO and Overwatch.
i've seen die-hard fans crash and burn because of certain backlashes towards them in the game even though they where just having fun.
I've seen people threaten each other so bad to the point where it's like they have some sick mental personality and should be thrown into an asylum for it; just over something that shouldn't even be threaten over in the first place.
I've even seen the developers mock their own fan base, flat out telling everyone "If you don't enjoy what this community brings to the game, then you should go f yourself and go play another"
i've seen people take this game so seriously to the point where they think every match they win or lose is going too effect their records of getting in the big leagues, even though there isn't a league for this game; i mean Jesus...
People are constantly at each others throats all the time, never agreeing on anything; the sides of this community is so far split from one another, that they might as well make it so survivor mains should only play with each other and killer mains the same way.
I mean don't believe me? take a look yourself..




Honestly, for the rate people have been treating each other within this game; i personally think this game should just finally die; there is no longer any enjoyment or peace within this community; all it is, is hatred, disagreements and threats of killing each other...
Comments
Yes its sad
If you enjoy salt fair enough, I enjoy it aswell and I love seeing those people raging at me. But I don't come here and complain you know
Yet you continue playing, allow them to friend you, and you post this to add to the cesspool of toxicity. You’re no better than the people you say are toxic.
These aren't my post, these are post i've discovered
These aren't my post, these are post i've discovered from someone else?
I was pointing out the fact that both people aren't in the right, and both are always lashing out at each other for no reason at all?
You're saying that but I just had a Nurse game against 3 people cause first guy killed himself and I got this surprise from the survivors:

If you want to see toxic, go join some fallout76 groups on facebook. I've seen people legit FB stalk people and post their family members to try and witchhunt because they didn't like how they played.
No matter what you play there will be someone insanely outraged that you didn't play exactly how they wanted, and they'll go off because they don't know how to be a decent human. Best bet is just hide post game chat and ignore them instead of responding to their vitrol, or weird them out by only responding by being overly nice/throw some compliments about their plays/ give them terrible puns, or random fun facts about animals or something.
Be the change you want to see. Worst case,it does nothing. Best case, it catches on.
>make a post about how the community sucks
>now you’re a part of the problem
>GG EZ nerf Freddy
wait, is this fake, no way that you got a good endgame chat not filled with salt
Edgy kids are edgy. They're probably just acting out for attention or because they get away with it. Pretty sure it's against the rules to cuss people out in end chat.
Here's a few simple steps on how to save a lot of sanity as a player enjoying Killer in Dead by Daylight.
1. Make random players unable to leave comments on your steam profile.
2. Never accept random friend requests from players you just played with.
3. Close the post-chat window and never open it again.
I don't know what happened to change people's mentality but I would hate to see how these players would handle the old zx spectrum or Amstrad cpc464 games, loading each level with a cassette deck and if you died you went back to the start, three lives to complete the whole game and it was so much fun just to try.
Now the players seem to blame everything on the other players or the game, they can't handle aspects of playstyles or mechanics and want everything changed to suit how they wish to play, I can't see anything ever changing as it has been getting worse over the years.
What I truly don't understand is why these players play something which gets them so worked up to talk in such a way, maybe it's a sign of society, it seems a lot are happier when they have something to complain about.
I did. I really respect those survivors, I would have been triggered but they were so nice. Honestly, they are probably the nicest players I've faced.
by far, this surprised me
Yeah I expected a "######### you tryhard Nurse, you're trying to 4 man when there's 3 people. Go #########" but they gave me such nice comments I felt bad for them. In the other half of the chat I forgot to screenshot, they gave even more compliments.
I have a message from a survivor that surprised me as well, it was mid-match on springwood
Please do show it
eh, I'm not trying to downplay these horrendous people here, but it's not every game this happens. Not once in a blue moon either, but it's still moderately rare, you just don't remember the normal/good games. It's the bad ones that stand out. I've noticed a considerable decrease in toxicity as well, at least within the last 6 months.
This amazed me
All i can say is....turn your messages off, not everyone is toxic....not everyone camps, not everyone tunnells...etc etc etc....people can say vile things through the internet, all these threats should least be bannable....some can take the comments, some can't....some are just whiney little bitches because you aren't playing the -game- to their liking....so they hate and hate....devs do need to do something for these threats.....these are the sort that will throw their controller for nothing ^^ best to ignore these ass hats....but not everyone is like that, some of us just want to have a good time, some do post stuff, myself included but i am not toxic about it....i get fed of things, things which can easily be resolved...
Wow I can't tell if he's salty or happy for you.
sarcasm is hard to do on the net....unless one says....-inserts sarcasm here-