This achievement has me addicted to torches now...

Screenshot 2024-02-03 190513.png

So between champion of light and this new challenge. I can honestly say I'm a pro at pallet blinding. One of the few achievements that I've had fun with!!! How is everyone else faring?

Comments

  • Currently at 9 out of 30, and the fact that I never bring/use flashlights (only for the occasional tome challenge) is starting to show ... I mess up more blinds than I land :P.

    Well, by the end of it I too will be a master flashlight blinder. Hopefully...

  • If there is one achievement that I would say was a whole experience... Left for Dead.

    Now, I made the terrible mistake of not getting that achievement before the EGC was introduced, and back then it was already situational. But after EGC it became way more difficult to do.

    It took me several tries with different builds, maps and strategies.

    Until I played against a Huntress on Midwich and voilà:

    image.png

    Achievement unlocked.

  • I've blinded the Killer exactly one time.

    It's a work in progress...

  • It seemed like it was 50% huntress/trickster while I was going for it. Or I only got Coldwind, with its negative number of safe pallets, so killers would just bloodlust for a minute or two rather than try to break a pallet. On the bright side, at least it wasn't "Open the exit gate 20 times on RPD" level of bad.

  • @GeneralV said:

    If there is one achievement that I would say was a whole experience... Left for Dead.

    Now, I made the terrible mistake of not getting that achievement before the EGC was introduced, and back then it was already situational. But after EGC it became way more difficult to do.

    It took me several tries with different builds, maps and strategies.

    Until I played against a Huntress on Midwich and voilà:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GEGM4KCIEZCL/image.png

    Achievement unlocked.

    i used sole survivor poised adrenaline and wake up. didn't even need to throw the match luckily it just happened, i think on my first try too. idc what anyone else says those very niche, weird and hard achievements and challenges are so much fun because they get you to get out of your way and play very differently.

  • @NerfDHalready said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3641912#Comment_3641912

    i used sole survivor poised adrenaline and wake up. didn't even need to throw the match luckily it just happened, i think on my first try too. idc what anyone else says those very niche, weird and hard achievements and challenges are so much fun because they get you to get out of your way and play very differently.

    I used Old Spine Chill + Wake Up.

    And yes, these challenges can be very fun. This one in particular is interesting because it really changes the way you have to approach the end game and your strategy around it.