Nice, hope we get all the prices! :D
that is such a weird number... why just 240k? and why 1150 million points?
no skins? charms? banners?
Rewards are so meh.
Chases against Skull Merchant should double the points.
@MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:Rewards are so meh.
@MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:
I like the rift fragments tbh. I don't have a lot of free time to spare on this game, so every fragment I can get, is nice.
Renato and Thalita not getting skins for this is a crime.
I'm always happy for more Bloodpoints and Rift Fragments, thank you Brazil.
Sweet, free Bps and rift fragments.
Given its Brazil, would be nice if the entity threw a few footballs in the realms. Would be nice to boot one 30 yards as Oni whilst chasing someone.
So, bumping this because this challenge should be over by now, shouldn't it? Has anyone received the prizes from it?
@Caiman said:So, bumping this because this challenge should be over by now, shouldn't it? Has anyone received the prizes from it?
@Caiman said:
See my other thread of today!
@GentlemanFridge said:https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1754550898720686185?s=20and have birbhttps://twitter.com/PeterMClayton/status/1754506119211319581?s=20
@GentlemanFridge said:
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1754550898720686185?s=20
and have birb
https://twitter.com/PeterMClayton/status/1754506119211319581?s=20
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice, hope we get all the prices! :D
that is such a weird number... why just 240k? and why 1150 million points?
no skins? charms? banners?
Rewards are so meh.
Chases against Skull Merchant should double the points.
I like the rift fragments tbh. I don't have a lot of free time to spare on this game, so every fragment I can get, is nice.
Renato and Thalita not getting skins for this is a crime.
I'm always happy for more Bloodpoints and Rift Fragments, thank you Brazil.
Sweet, free Bps and rift fragments.
Given its Brazil, would be nice if the entity threw a few footballs in the realms. Would be nice to boot one 30 yards as Oni whilst chasing someone.
So, bumping this because this challenge should be over by now, shouldn't it? Has anyone received the prizes from it?
See my other thread of today!