Everyone should watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9170DuMXU&t=379s

You will learn a lot about some terrible/weak add-ons for some killers that might not sound as bad, but in reality they are much worse. Also you will laugh I think on some of these add-ons.

Comments

  • Yeah, many killers should have addons rework. I just can't believe how it is possible to completely change all addons on a character 4-5 times in the 8th year of the game's life and leave half of them almost useless again.

    So many Ultra Rare addons don't worth to be even Rare. Nearly all killers barely have 30-40% addons that do something and not just empty addon slot. It's so cool when you play and could say "wow, that was addon value". And it's almost always same addons on same killers every game.

  • Not surprised about the pyramid head parts

    ATP everything that needed to be said about pyramid head’s addons have already been said

  • The knight add on seems like it encourages a knight playstyle maybe 2 people use Ive never played against that add on

  • I'm surprised Freddy isn't mentioned.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I'm surprised Freddy isn't mentioned.

    Even Otz has forgotten that he exists in the game.