Loadout Doesn’t Save (PS5)

I noticed some reports mentioning loadouts resetting when going into a custom lobby but I’m not sure if this is the same thing.

I play on PS5 and so does my friend. Ever since Alan’s release, my loadout just doesn’t save any updates to it. Ever since I got Alan’s adept achievement, the loadout doesn’t swap.

I had his three teachables equipped, swapped my four perks to Resilience, Hyperfocus, Stake Out and Deadline, played a game and got off to eat. When I came back on the game, my loadout was the exact same from when I did his adept. Boon: Illumination, Deadline and Champion of Light. I even equipped my usual build on the second preset but once again, when logging out and loading back in, my second preset was blank and my first preset was his teachables with an escape cake in the offering slot.

Then there’s today, when I logged on, I had to put my perks back to the usual build and bought the rift, putting the Darker Side outfit on the second preset for Alan. I couldn’t play any games because I had things to do, and when I came back to the game, the perks didn’t save in the preset and the preset for the Darker Side outfit didn’t save in my preset either. But my friend said he’s been able to save his loadouts and presets for outfits (he purchased the Alan Wake Classic and was rocking that skin) but he didn’t get the adept achievement yet, our last game we played he finally got it. So I’m wondering if getting the achievement causes the loadouts to bug out and you have to re-equip the perks and outfits.


TL;DR Ever since getting the adept achievement for Alan Wake, my loadouts and presets just aren’t saving for him and when leaving the game and logging back in, the game loads me in with what I had saved when I got Alan’s adept achievement

Tagged: Under Review

Comments