More Iron Maiden Skins

With the reveal of the Legendary Eddie skins. A good amount of Eddie's aren't included. I hope there will be more Legendary Eddie skins. These are my guesses if the collection is continued.

First Album - Legion

Killers - Huntress

Piece of Mind - Blight

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Dredge?

Fear of the Dark - Wraith

Book of Souls - Hag

Final Frontier - Singularity

Comments

  • I’m hoping if the license agreements don’t get muddled we get every album cover as an outfit

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I’m hoping if the license agreements don’t get muddled we get every album cover as an outfit

    That's what I am hoping for. There is many different versions of Eddie and it would a disservice to have only 4 Legendary Eddie's. Fingers crossed

  • Surely there has to be a Legion skin some time in the future?

    It's kind of wild to me that they're not getting an Iron Maiden cosmetic. I mean, they literally have a perk called Iron Maiden and their chase theme is heavy metal.

  • @tjt85 said:

    Surely there has to be a Legion skin some time in the future?

    It's kind of wild to me that they're not getting an Iron Maiden cosmetic. I mean, they literally have a perk called Iron Maiden and their chase theme is heavy metal.

    It would be a huge missed opportunity. Legion deserves a Legendary Eddie skin and the first album version of Eddie fits perfectly like a glove.

    Iron_Maiden_(album)_cover.jpg Sanctuary Eddie.jpg