So BHVR nerfed Sadako without any buffs
A lot people pointed those things:
- There is no risk with holding tapes.
- Survivors can remove stacks on your face and you can't do anything because of hit animation is longer than tape animations.
- Many people pointed her irri add-on is weak because survivors can remove her power easily and she can't build stacks to punish them. Her irri add-on can make her powerless.
But what we got? Nerfs. I really don't know how to feel, it's just big disappointed.
I am not against nerfs, if there is some issues, i am fine with fix it. But why you are making PTB if you are gonna ignore the things we pointed?

Comments
Who would have thought, that ring drawing will be one of her worst addons, after it was one of her strongest for a long time.
Personally if they don‘t revert the ptb changes, they should just give us her first version with all her old addons back and buff her kit. That would be perfect in my opinion.
Im at a loss myself. I dont see the reason behind these nerfs without giving anything to compensate. If the idea is to make her horribly bad, then they are right on the spot. Shes probably even worse than the original verison.
I really dont know what happened here...
Only things i know is:
I know :(
Nobody in the feedback section at least. I assure you, nobody suggested that there.
I agree amigo. 💯
Maybe a dev watched a toxic streamer playing the PTB and then this streamer got condemned, so they thought omg overpowered!
Dont think so.