Toxic Pig Alert - Xbox
Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the game.
He’s done this 3 times after I blocked him, luckily I managed to recognize him and his playstyle.
He’s done this 3 times after I blocked him, luckily I managed to recognize him and his playstyle.
Comments
This is the stupidest response. "Oh, a killer is abusing hitboxes to hold the game hostage? Well just don't go near the basement, lol." If a survivor gets caught near the basement, it doesn't justify toxicity like this.
And even if he stays away from the basement, agitation and iron grasp could still do the job.
Come to PS4 or PC, much less children
unless all four of you were in the basement, the others can work on generators and escape. Its no different than being face camped.
There is nothign wrong with that, maybe doing an achievment or sth
WAIT READ THIS IT'S MORE IMPROTANT
At XBOX high ranks (5-7), there is a Clown who dresses only in black and brings a mori for you if you've ran him for 2 gens before. He did it on me and tunnelled me straight off of the hook. This guy is cancerous. If you see him, do not hesitate to try to juke him ASAP because if you run him for more then 2 gens and he's got a 'secret offering' you will be mori'd straight away.
Yes it is. The person trapped in the basement has no other way to end the match except to DC. That's holding the game hostage, which is reportable.
oh oh oh ho, what rank?
If its near rank 11 I know them
I mori people because they joined my lobby.
yea the achievement for taking the game hostage and forcing DC? I love watching you guys justify basement blocking survivors in, my fav.
There is nothing you need to justify, its allowed behaviour and you cant be banned for that
blocking the basement is, but he was talking about Mori, which is just fine.
Is everyone escaping and he STILL blocking the basement even after?
He replied to the original post, not a comment about moris, I think youve misread.
(not gonna lie I have done it myself)
I can't stand people who take the game hostage until someone has to disconnect
According to the OP, this person traps people in the basement until they DC. If they have no intention of ending the game naturally, they're holding the game hostage and should be reported for it.
Don’t play on x bone but... if I did I’d be trapped cause I like to go in the basement lol
Name shaming is not allowed in the forum
Tunneling isn't as bad as camping. We've all had that match where we were the bait and If you get caught at the beginning of the match at least stick around long enough to allow for generators to get done. Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.
Blocking survivors in basement untill they DC is holding the game hostage and is bannable offense.
Edit: A word
LOL!
Not if there is a timer running (like the rbt)
none of this was mentioned in the post, do you always add things to arguments to make your side seem more reasonable?
I still can't believe you try and justify this play style, it's a joke, it's taking the game hostage. Stop trying to make it seem like a fair thing to do.
none of this was mentioned in the post, do you always add things to arguments to make your side seem more reasonable?
I still can't believe you try and justify this play style, it's a joke, it's taking the game hostage. Stop trying to make it seem like a fair thing to do.
from the OP:
"Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the game. "
Oh yea - It totally mentions bear traps in that post thanks for pointing that out!