How do you think about Blood Amber add-on?
I think it is pretty fun to use
I think it is pretty fun to use
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not many people talk about it. It’s actually really strong and is deadly in the right hands.
I love the add-on. I use it whenever I have one available.
Before mft was nerfed I always ran a blood amber key build and it was literally easy mode on survivor
It's the only thing that makes Keys not completely useless, in my opinion- though shoutout to the teammate-aura reading addons, those are pretty okay too.
Definitely underrated, though, people kinda forget it exists in my opinion.
the only thing that keeping keys from being complete s***. It a pretty strong addon
insanely strong add on. im surprised nobody uses them, theyre literally free wallhacks
insane add-on that no one complains about simply because no one runs it
basically the only good thing about keys aside from budget bond and hatch