Will legendary skins ever have their own portraits in the menu?
I think legendary killers and survivors should have their own portraits like that cybil one right there ---->
I think legendary killers and survivors should have their own portraits like that cybil one right there ---->
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this, it would be cool to have more customization in the characters menu. I want to see Naughty Bear on my menu, not the Trapper!
I think that'd be fine if it just replaced the portrait of the survivor using the legendary skin.
It really is odd to me that it isn't already a thing. They went out of their way to make the portraits for them whilst in a trial, just simply placed those in the survivor menu!
15€ and no portrait, no prestige version, nothing.
Actually overpriced junk
yeah, I really wish bHVR would get on this issue right away. Even tho its low priority its been asked for and hoped for, for AGES.
Time to do something about it.
It's crazy it costs more than a chapter but offers no customisation either
legendary skins should cost 500 or 1000 aurics imo, like, i know the work they have to model them etc but, creating a chapter costs more i guess, and i want birkin so hard, he´s my favorite re character but 1500 aurics is so expensive here (i play on playstation btw)