Finding lobbies on PS4
Are any other PS4 players having a hard time finding lobbies in the last day or two? Even just playing solo it takes so long.
Are any other PS4 players having a hard time finding lobbies in the last day or two? Even just playing solo it takes so long.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its really inconvenient.
I thought survivor lobbies are so fast since devs buffed killer so hard to guarantee ez 4ks?
Yeah that feeling when you wait a few minutes already for a survivor lobby and that "special kind of SWF" joins. Well I didnt wait 5 mins for sth like this, so I gotta restart the lobby
At r1 ps4 I get insta lobbies as killer anytime. R1 survivor about 1 min wait during prime time. A few min wait off peak hours. I'm in NA.
You could depip if you want. I'm sure there are loads of killers at r7 -10.
Ps4 is slowly dying again. It needs to be made free always imo. With the new monetization system why not.
Yeah i'm getting lobbydodged even when playing solo, A LOT.
I don't get why those lobbydodgers keep playing this game, they should uninstall it and play something else.
I was playing solo surv (R1) and had to wait much longer than usual. I believe there are more people playing surv at the weekends so lobby waiting times are longer. Didn't have any problems when playing killer.
Yes some killers are so fed up that they simply open another lobby instead of starting a game where they are bullied
Its even worse when they wait until the last 10 seconds before disconnecting, too.
I have done that a few times to avoid last second switching after have a few bad games.
Yeah 5-10 mins. 15 mins. was the longest as survivor rank 7
Instant lobby's as killer rank 10
The other night I got dodge by killers for 20 mins. straight before I got into a game
yeah, ive been having awfully long wait times as well. duo-queuing into NA took 10-15 minutes. its... irritating, to say the least. im rank 10, partner is rank 11, and we're getting placed with ranks 1-8.
O.o hey as I have it on pc and ps4 hit me up sometime we can team up...
Sure thing, my psn is Vietfox87.
I have not been able to get in a game for a while now, thought I had been banned at first because it kept disconnecting