MAKE party streamers brown again

since the last months i´ve been prestiging survivors and i only got 2 or 3 bloody party streamers PER prestige, what is going on??? as killer i get a lot, but as survivor i almost NEVER get them

Comments

  • No reason not to. I support this idea.

  • Just play a lot during the anniversary, unlimited streamers

  • @BlightedTrapper said:

    Just play a lot during the anniversary, unlimited streamers

    Yeah, this anniversary im going to squeeze those freakin bp

  • Definitely during the next anniversary event point dump into a character you like I have like 900 cakes on wesker so he’s my bp farmer

    for survivor Gabriel is my bp farmer

  • Yes please. Even just yellow. I remember when BPS were a novelty, and killers and survivors used to chill when one was in play. No one cares anymore.

  • I think they should increase BPS drop rate during the Lunar New Year event. Would make these kind of events much more interesting to play.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Yes please. Even just yellow. I remember when BPS were a novelty, and killers and survivors used to chill when one was in play. No one cares anymore.

    It was amazing but I always felt so bad. I very rarely paid attention to the offering screen and would often kill everyone and then see all the offerings afterward. At that time it felt like I deserved the endgame chat hate when it happened lol.

  • Honestly, with the amount of killers and survivors to prestige and perks to unlock, they need to just boost BP rates flat out or reduce bloodweb prices

  • @Dninja92 said:

    Honestly, with the amount of killers and survivors to prestige and perks to unlock, they need to just boost BP rates flat out or reduce bloodweb prices

    Absolutely

  • @BlightedTrapper said:

    Just play a lot during the anniversary, unlimited streamers

    I'm down to 750 7th anniversary offerings, lol.