Tractors on cornfield are a joke
Why are they even in the game? They aren't loopable (anymore after the change to haybail side which I understood) and they are always in the middle of a huge dead zone with a gen or two next to them. It's an absolute joke on these already baren maps. They need to be removed or changed completely
Comments
they're for balance landing players. It is like hills. I just don't understand why the hills have to be massive in size rather then small spots like Toba landing hills.
They left a small hay bale by the harvest that actually messes up Balance Landing. Might as well just remove it
I actually agree. I don't mind their presence (as said above, they're good for Balanced Landing) but the fact that they're generally in a deadzone and offer nothing to everyone else anymore in terms of looping... I'd rather something else to work with.
A lot of the small spots in Toba Landing are not high enough to proc Balanced Landing, though I do agree that there are better ways to put BL spots.
they are handy only against specific killers and for using balanced landing. we saw how brainless it was to loop with unreachable haybale so please no more.
You can technically do one mindgame on it with the right window (with the part you can walk onto without vaulting as killer). While being chased, you can fake it, then vault the left one, gaining some decent distance if the killer pre-walks onto the right side. And if they chase you up, vaulting the right side window gains you some, but not as much, distance.
Edit to add, with enough distance you could call waiting on the other side of the right window a 50/50, but it is too ping-reliant to pull off consistently as you will be getting hit through that vault 90% of the time.
What sucks about the harvester and really ruins it as a fun looping spot is that the killer can ignore this mindgame completely and win it every time. Just wait right at the drop spot for the right ledge until they vault one side, and without Balanced Landing it's a guaranteed hit (if you wait without vaulting they lunge and hit you).
I'm not sure what the solution is to make harvester a bit better, but something should be done to tweak it a little. I wonder what would happen if you had to lunge in order to make it onto the rightmost ledge as killer? Maybe too much time wasted for the killer so the survivor can vault back, but maybe the windows can be further away from the harvester base to achieve a similar effect where the tile actually can be played by both sides.
You made me think that height drop should show yellow with WoO for Balance landing users. Lithe is easier to use, to find, and WoO works with it.
Also, hills should be gone and reworked into a title that include height drop in it.