Let Pig vault pallets and windows when using her ambush attack

Like the Legion. I think that would be a fun buff and would allow for a lot of cool plays.

Comments

  • Doesn't seem worth it for how short her lunge is.
  • Doesn't seem worth it for how short her lunge is.
    That's not a good reason. They can make it longer or so the time spent vaulting doesn't count.
  • Do you mean during the actual lunge, or just when she's crouching? I could see it work when she's crouching, give her the same vault animations as Survivors, but not during the actual lunge.

  • Orion said:

    Do you mean during the actual lunge, or just when she's crouching? I could see it work when she's crouching, give her the same vault animations as Survivors, but not during the actual lunge.

    That would be unreliable. A crouching pig is slow af. Going into crouching instead of breaking the pallet would even cost more time.
  • @Tsulan said:
    That would be unreliable. A crouching pig is slow af. Going into crouching instead of breaking the pallet would even cost more time.

    I was thinking more along the lines of tricking the Survivors into letting you get closer.

  • Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    That would be unreliable. A crouching pig is slow af. Going into crouching instead of breaking the pallet would even cost more time.

    I was thinking more along the lines of tricking the Survivors into letting you get closer.

    Mind games vs a pig? 
    Maybe...
  • Like the Legion. I think that would be a fun buff and would allow for a lot of cool plays.
    Holy [BAD WORD], this might be the perfect ambush buff right here! Her ambush might be a threat now if survivors aren't careful! :)
  • I think they mean the dash attack that has a decentrange when used 
  • This content has been removed.
  • This and/or remove the roar at the start. 
  • I would love for this to happen! I would also want her to be able to grab survivors while ambushing.

  • Wait so wouldn't she just be better Legion?

  • As a Pig main, I'd like this to make ambush attacks better, but from a more objective viewpoint, I'm not sure how I feel about another class encroaching into the Legion's territory like that.

  • KingB said:
    This and/or remove the roar at the start. 
    The roar is somewhere in the middle. Hasn't been at the start since release week
  • I would rather not. :p
    It sounds like it would be really fun to play, but not so fun to play against.

  • It would probably need a serious cooldown to balance it out
  • I think the only thing that needs to change with the Pig's sneak attack is the removal of that loud as hell squeal.

  • @MegaWaffle said:
    I think the only thing that needs to change with the Pig's sneak attack is the removal of that loud as hell squeal.

    Damn I remember that episode and it fits so well.

  • Wait if you mean while she's doing her ambush attack then that's fine. But she'd kill Legion

  • I think allowing her to vault pallets/windows while crouched but not in ambush/lunge would be fine and still stay in ambush mode.

    In essence she'd be crouched still and still have slow vault speed but she'd do it silently giving no noise notification.

  • Legion needs changes, too. The more the merrier ;)
  • powerbats said:

    I think allowing her to vault pallets/windows while crouched but not in ambush/lunge would be fine and still stay in ambush mode.

    In essence she'd be crouched still and still have slow vault speed but she'd do it silently giving no noise notification.

    Yeah I think that would be a great change, too. Not sure if I like your idea or mine more tbh.
  • It was confirmed that they would never take the roar out of her Ambush, so we get to enjoy it being pathetic. They could at least make her sneak faster, even if her Ambush speeds remain the same.

    One odd thing I noticed, and I've used it in-game (but whether it works, I've never tested on the survivor side), is that you can trigger her roar multiple times by 'fluttering' her Ambush attack. If survivors hear this, I've scared and confused people into hits. If not, it makes for a funny coincidence when I mind game at pallets.