New killer idea
A killer with a pet as M2 or something like that. Pet could track survivors or do the first hit, idk.
Feel free to add more ideas.
Feel free to add more ideas.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretty good idea. what about a killer that can destroy plant life like that pesky corn and the tall grass so that ratatas and Claudettes dont sneak up on you because you ran out of pokemon repellent and cant be arsed going and getting more.
yep. im still proud of myself for 4king with legion on coldwind btw. ######### killer on a shittier map. i thought you bring up the pokemon references tbh but what ever.
a few years ago i went through a cringy phase where pokemon was my life and every time i think about it i want to die even more. also pokemon is pretty good.
My idea for a Killer is a literal saltminer, with the ability to throw salt at the survivors to blind them.
I have an idea for a killer with one or two pets, but I'm still thinking about how it could work. I was thinking about a cat and a dog, I have an idea for the cat but I'm still thinking about the dog.