Can people please learn what plot twist does
The amount of times I’ve had teammates waste their time coming over to me…
The amount of times I’ve had teammates waste their time coming over to me…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of times they want to help by speeding up your healing progression, which while appreciated
1) Many times leads to the Killer finding the two Survivors
2) Is time you can spend on a gen, totem, doing something else
Honestly there are a lot of new players and they may not know what it is. Also with the amount of slugging it can be confusing. I pay attention though and see if you're not making noise and no blood I just run away lol.
Should be able to see teammates perks pre game. Perhaps even have perk refreshers during the loading screen.
This happens to me all the time.
I tend to let them heal me up to the very last tiny bit and then I hold the run button and recover fully myself. It makes me chuckle to think I've probably surprised some baby Dwights by becoming instantly healed right off the ground. I must look like a hacker to them.
They don't know if killer got you down or you just used the perk. Calm Spirit is very popular lately, thanks to UW. So it's hard to tell for them if you got down or used perk.