Upcoming survivor - whom would you love to see?

I love the variety we've been getting lately - a future man (black/asian?), a man from the past, brazilian siblings, an Indian lady deeply connected to the lore, a young witch/mystic, a latino mathematician CIA agent, etc. I feel like the variety really benefits the game and lets more people connect/relate to characters.

I hope that the upcoming survivor (and/or survivors coming this year) is something among this:

  • a drag queen - with a fabulous drag queen community (especially streamers), this would be a great addition
  • a trans person - Tubarao is fantastic addition already, but having an original representation would be great, too
  • a femboy (feminine guy?), someone with a distinct style, potentially uses make-up
  • a goth girl, who likes wearing black lipstick, and has matching wardrobe and personality
  • a granny character - one of my most wanted, she would be so badass <3
  • a muscular black man - I'm talking about the level of buffness like David, or even more
  • a muscular woman - she would be so badass
  • a survivor who is an android/robot, either fully or partially - this would be so cool!
  • a survivor who is fully or partially a zombie
  • a furry character as survivor -'cause why not? I love furry characters and they could be a cool addition
  • someone from an existing survivor's/killer's lore - e.g. Tristan from David's lore

I really hope this year will continue bringing us fun new suvivors, with even more representation.

---- AND a Werewolf killer!

Comments

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3622360#Comment_3622360

    Could you imagine the Perks Rowan would have? They would be the most meme of Perks ever!

    1. Proud Of You: When being chased by the Killer and they hit Bloodlust 1, POY activates. For the next 20 seconds, the Killer gains a Mad Grit effect to all swings. Survivor earns 200% Blood Points in chases as compensation.

    2. Flashlights Are Hard: Using Flashlights now use inverted controls. Gain 500% BP and 50 Iri Shards if you somehow blind the Killer.

    "Not today, Terror! Not today!"

    3. Unbelievable: If a Killer chases you off the hook, press the action button to turn around and lecture the Killer for 10 seconds on how pathetic they are. This acts as a 10 second stun for the Killer.

    "... and there it is!"

    Lovely ๐Ÿ˜

    How about this one:

    "Playtech property". When the killer hits an object during chase, PP activates. Rowan screams in anger and reveils his location for 30 seconds. The killer gets a paycut and looses 50% of their earned bloodpoints, unless they down the screaming survivor during that time period.

  • I want more Survivors like Jeff. Big guys with big beards, or older survivors. I feel like a good portion of the survviors recently have been young, conventonally attractive people... Give me an old ass detective or something. Vittorio has been the most recent one that stuck out, imo.

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    I love the variety we've been getting lately - a future man (black/asian?), a man from the past, brazilian siblings, an Indian lady deeply connected to the lore, a young witch/mystic, a latino mathematician CIA agent, etc. I feel like the variety really benefits the game and lets more people connect/relate to characters.

    I hope that the upcoming survivor (and/or survivors coming this year) is something among this:

    • a drag queen - with a fabulous drag queen community (especially streamers), this would be a great addition
    • a trans person - Tubarao is fantastic addition already, but having an original representation would be great, too
    • a femboy (feminine guy?), someone with a distinct style, potentially uses make-up
    • a goth girl, who likes wearing black lipstick, and has matching wardrobe and personality
    • a granny character - one of my most wanted, she would be so badass <3
    • a muscular black man - I'm talking about the level of buffness like David, or even more
    • a muscular woman - she would be so badass
    • a survivor who is an android/robot, either fully or partially - this would be so cool!
    • a survivor who is fully or partially a zombie
    • a furry character as survivor -'cause why not? I love furry characters and they could be a cool addition
    • someone from an existing survivor's/killer's lore - e.g. Tristan from David's lore

    I really hope this year will continue bringing us fun new suvivors, with even more representation.

    ---- AND a Werewolf killer!

    Great suggestions! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

  • For me I would love to see Lara Croft come into the fog

  • I want an attractive white girl in her 20s. Give her a ponytail or something idc

  • @xEa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3622805#Comment_3622805

    Lovely ๐Ÿ˜

    How about this one:

    "Playtech property". When the killer hits an object during chase, PP activates. Rowan screams in anger and reveils his location for 30 seconds. The killer gets a paycut and looses 50% of their earned bloodpoints, unless they down the screaming survivor during that time period.

    Oooo, a Perk that doesn't work in the trial, but punishes the Killer afterwards!

    Would be great if the Perk remembers the Killer player, so of you face the same person again they get a further reduction on top of the 50% for persistent poor performance! :D

  • @Steakdabait said:

    I want an attractive white girl in her 20s. Give her a ponytail or something idc

    Do Meg, Nea, Kate and Mikaela not fill that already?

  • i would like to see the entity for a killer and a characters lore or maby vigo instead idk

1 2 โ€บ