Matchmaking is too easy for killer

In the recent mmr changes, BHVR removed the soft cap and set the hard cap to 2100 mmr (down from 3000). 2100 mmr is too low. I'm getting baby survivors in most of the matches I play. Almost none of my matches are challenging, and I'm winning every match. Re-add the mmr soft cap.

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • POV: You're a Survivor main pretending to be a Killer player

  • As has been stated, the team increased the soft cap. It was not removed.

  • Actually I like recent MMR. It isn't so much easier or harder...it is mixed. I like getting different kinds of teams. I find myself going back and forth between sweaty and moderate matches. Except on Oni..I'm p100 on my Oni and I play him constantly so I get mostly high level survivors on him. Which seems fair.

  • Geez, How about you get my MMR instead then? I have been facing Survivor Bully Squads all though the Holidays.

  • Actually, I can confirm this sometimes happens for killer. Does it happen all the time? No. If people are in a SWF, then yeah it's gonna be a bully squad and not a great experience. But there have been times where I was able to get someone down quickly and they were making a lot of rookie mistakes (I have over 3K hours in the game and play about 60% killer and 40% survivor that is mainly in a SWF). When I would check their hours after the game ended, they would have about 50-200 hours of playtime. In the end game I would ask another survivor if that person was on their team and they would say they don't know them. I mean I don't know if they are lying or not, but that player shouldn't have been matched with me and it made it a lot easier to get a 4K.

  • I play pretty much exclusively killer since solo que royaly sucks and I can state That mmr just doesn't work. I get babys one match then a coordinated swf slamming gens at all costs. Whatever they say mmr does it doesn't work.

  • @pigslittlepet said:

    I play pretty much exclusively killer since solo que royaly sucks and I can state That mmr just doesn't work. I get babys one match then a coordinated swf slamming gens at all costs. Whatever they say mmr does it doesn't work.

    I seems to definitely be less strict than it used to be...but on my main Oni it stays pretty strong. I get a steady stream of high prestige survivors that loop very efficiently. He is p100 though and I noticed on my way up that I would get survivors of the exact same prestige as me.(at 47 I got a p47 survivor and at 52 and 56 and so on once I started watching) and they increased my p100 matches sharply when i reached p100. I'm wondering if BHVR matches exact levels of killer/survivor prestige to give us the feeling of balanced MMR. Either that or luck but if 2 people roll a dice and get the exact same number 30 times in a row it is more than chance.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    In the recent mmr changes, BHVR removed the soft cap and set the hard cap to 2100 mmr (down from 3000). 2100 mmr is too low. I'm getting baby survivors in most of the matches I play. Almost none of my matches are challenging, and I'm winning every match. Re-add the mmr soft cap.

    If you think it's too ez then play Trapper without using his traps, without perks and addons. That should help.