Funniest joke you can do in game?

What's the funniest thing you can do in game for a silly goof, in your opinion?

IMO while playing as Huntress or Trickster and you find someone in a locker, it's really funny to drop them, reload, and then pick them back up up again for the hook. Like "what were you doing dude I want my reload". The slow turn towards a locker you know is occupied is also great

For survivors flop tech is goated no notes, I think fall damage flop tech in particular (timing mending to bleed out while landing from height) are particularly fun.

Comments

  • For me the funniest is always the animation of Dead Hard.

    A survivor running towards me and suddenly leans ahead with their elbow.

    And I'm like: "You alright, buddy?" When downing them I look at them for a few secs.

  • Using tombstone piece at completely unexpected times

  • @ratcoffee said:

    What's the funniest thing you can do in game for a silly goof, in your opinion?

    IMO while playing as Huntress or Trickster and you find someone in a locker, it's really funny to drop them, reload, and then pick them back up up again for the hook. Like "what were you doing dude I want my reload". The slow turn towards a locker you know is occupied is also great

    For survivors flop tech is goated no notes, I think fall damage flop tech in particular (timing mending to bleed out while landing from height) are particularly fun.

    It would actually be more funny to just throw the survivor on the ground, get your hatchets and move away like nothing happend.

    Funny thing: Pretending to sell your own teammates to the killer by pointing to lockers, while nobody is in. The reaction is often quite hilarious.

  • The slow turn

    Somebody Blast Mines a gen and you know where they are? Let it go off, stop, then slowly turn to stare at them.

    Know the survivor is in a locker? Walk past it, stop, then slowly turn around to look at the locker

    A survivor blows a gen that you are on? Stop doing the gen, slow turn to look at them, then slow turn back to the gen to start working on it again.

    I'm a sucker for The Slow Turn

  • I always laugh when someone plot twists to dodge a hit.

  • Plot twisting right before the killer hits you will always be funny

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Plot twisting right before the killer hits you will always be funny

    Especially funny if it’s a victor

    Did this once when a teammate was near me and they got a free kick

  • Head nods are the most hilarious thing that happens. Whether the headnods are slow and exaggerated or subtle, they always make me laugh 🤣

  • This was probably one of the funniest moments I came across.

    https://youtu.be/goyhXKma2gw?si=dAdgd8ct4UzYWUf9


  • Any unexpected interractions that can break the suspense is always fun for me. As Killer, for me to down a Survivor then kick a Generator, only for it to explode in my face, will result in me slowly turning to that Survivor then mock a sigh.

    As Survivor, if I'm running to the Exit with certain Killers behind me, I usually look up in one of those mock cartoony runs. Or being cornered by a Killer once I had Diversion and then I pointed in a direction and lobbed the pebble, with the Killer deliberately turning with a delayed reaction to the throw. Those moments are great!

    In general, anything that's silly and lightens the mood for a moment is always welcome.